AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Let's form a club!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

thawdgharp

I like my sandwiches with three pieces of bread. Me too! Well let's form a club then.

(Almost) Anyone can join! The only stipulations are as follows:

-- If you lose in combat or in war, you take it like a man (or woman!). No threats, no 24 hour hospitalization sprees out of frustration, no whining and crying about it.

-- You may only attack a player whose last action was over 15 minutes ago.

Sorry if this leaves out any of the weaker gangs / crybabies! The last stipulation is to give our club a standard of decency in regards to dealings with other ALers!

mudpies

oh ohs
LOL....doing time in the repair facility for the third time today. Its all part of the game i guess.

shadowinc

i hospitalized in our lil war because me and my memberrs was no crying ,no whinning or complaining.kinda brought back thoughts of the old days, Twisted ,but some will still come here and cry,but it is ok ,sometimes it helps
I hospitalize no one cause well..... I don't approve of it, but instead my whole gang was hospitalized more than once.

Quote:You may only attack a player whose last action was over 15 minutes ago

does this mean you do not or will not hospitalize in war then?

If so I will join THE CLUB.

Weebay

once you get into the higher teenage levels, u should be able to deal with a beating if received. Not the end of the world. A daily feud is not the worst thing either.
Again, I don't go looking for fights either.

thawdgharp

Allow me to correct myself:

When NOT in war, -- You may only attack a player whose last action was over 15 minutes ago.

That clears that up.

Also, I would hardly call this thread complaining and/or whining; rather, it is intended to bring together ALers that share common characteristics.

I'm all for attacking during a war if that's your thing. It's not mine, but whatever you wanna do. Attacking online players while not at war, just cause they beat you in a war, is whining, IMO.

And Shadowguard, I wasn't even saying it was you that was whining.. But a certain player sent myself and my gang mates MANY whiny emails during our scuffle. Hosp'ing AND sending whiny emails = going too far, IMO. That's not what this club is all about.

::invites others to join club::
Quote:I'm all for attacking during a war if that's your thing. It's not mine, but whatever you wanna do. Attacking online players while not at war, just cause they beat you in a war, is whining, IMO.

So if we don't wanna do it, then why would you hospitalize during war if that is not your thing?

thawdgharp

I posted it's not "my" thing. I'm not speaking for my entire gang here. Personally, I'll only attack online players during war if they declared on us (in retaliation to being jumped in war by their gang). I would never attack an online player that's at war with us if WE declared. Only if their gang declared.
That's cool Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's