AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Let's form a club!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I usually bail them out if under 10 or 15 minutes. only costs $250 & to them thats a lot. They think I'm rich. ROFL

civilkyanite

clubs are neato

Mighke

Jolabent Wrote:I hospitalize no one cause well..... I don't approve of it, but instead my whole gang was hospitalized more than once.

Quote:You may only attack a player whose last action was over 15 minutes ago

does this mean you do not or will not hospitalize in war then?

If so I will join THE CLUB.

you've hospitalized players. maybe with good reason or not, but i've seen some victims hosped with your name as hospitalizer.

Scorpious

Just the newer players (and one long term player) that likes to attack new players just starting. Kind of bites when these newbies sign up and within 10 to 15 minutes they find themselves hospitalized. Sad Sad

mudpies

it's a dog eat dog world. especially with the morals police patrolling the land.

filthymick

thats no excuse for newbies to quit. i first registered and played less then an hour was in the hospital 4 times!!! yea it sucked but, then some peeps started talkin to me (i think jolabent was the first lol) next thing i knew i was in decent gang, had a decent wad of cash in my pocket, and a sick weapon, most of that might not have happened if i wasn't hit like 4 time online in my first hour. plus i think it helped define me in the way i play. because of that i usualy try to help newbs if i can
Mighke Wrote:you've hospitalized players. maybe with good reason or not, but i've seen some victims hosped with your name as hospitalizer.

Yes I have with good reason every time. When I see someone constantly picking on new players while online, like Scorpius states, so that they can not play, then I will help the new player out. I send the player hospitalized stims. Before I hit hospitalize, I send mails to both parties involved to investigate first prior to just jumping the gun and retaliating.

Scorpious

Jolabent Wrote:Yes I have with good reason every time. When I see someone constantly picking on new players while online, like Scorpius states, so that they can not play, then I will help the new player out. I send the player hospitalized stims. Before I hit hospitalize, I send mails to both parties involved to investigate first prior to just jumping the gun and retaliating.

This is true as I have also written both parties and told by them that she has mailed them already. Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's