AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Let's form a club!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

thawdgharp

at least filthymick and mudpies see my point here.

my whole point is, attacking (or doing anything for that matter) with a tangible goal in mind is called "strategy" - not whining. discussing isn't whining either. some of you need to brush up on your semantics.

another example of whining:

logging in to AL, finding yourself in the hospital from an offline attack, then mailing the attacker asking for stims. huge pet peeve of mine. players have even told me "if you log in and you're in the hosp cause of me, mail me and i'll send you some stims." yet i refuse to do this, because whining isn't allowed in my club.

so let's do a roll call, to see who's in and who's not.

::raises hand and shouts "here"::
I just want to set the record straight. I have not whined at all in regards to this issue. I was just asking you to explain your points so I could understand them as I hate to assume what others are thinking. Makes me look ugly. I can see your points entirely. But let me ask you a question with your post.

Quote:my whole point is, attacking (or doing anything for that matter) with a tangible goal in mind is called "strategy" - not whining

so attacking during a war is strategy if it means a loss versus a win. So therefore isn't any strategy used to win acceptable. Your original post mentions something about 24-hour attacks placed on you. Not sure what you mean, but then if this was done during war, wouldn't you call this strategy by your opponents and not whining?

mudpies

Jolabent Wrote:Your original post mentions something about 24-hour attacks placed on you. Not sure what you mean, but then if this was done during war, wouldn't you call this strategy by your opponents and not whining?

he's talking about AFTER the war is won or lost, the online attacks sometimes continue after the war is over. He's not talking 24 hour attacks DURING a war cuz frankly if you find yourself in a 24 hour war, you're doing something wrong.
" He's not talking 24 hour attacks DURING a war cuz frankly if you find yourself in a 24 hour war, you're doing something wrong."

WOOT WOOT!

Scorpious

Maybe the 24 hour hospitalizations started during the war and now you still have 23 hours or so to go. lol lol lol
Scorpious Wrote:Maybe the 24 hour hospitalizations started during the war and now you still have 23 hours or so to go. lol lol lol

Isn't there a new gang out there that does things like that? Like HitmenforHire? Maybe I just need more sleep..... blonde moment sorry.

mudpies

Scorpious Wrote:Maybe the 24 hour hospitalizations started during the war and now you still have 23 hours or so to go. lol lol lol

HAHAHAHAHA, oh wait, you tricked me with your lol's. it's not very funny.

Scorpious

thawdgharp Wrote:at least filthymick and mudpies see my point here.

my whole point is, attacking (or doing anything for that matter) with a tangible goal in mind is called "strategy" - not whining. discussing isn't whining either. some of you need to brush up on your semantics.

another example of whining:

logging in to AL, finding yourself in the hospital from an offline attack, then mailing the attacker asking for stims. huge pet peeve of mine. players have even told me "if you log in and you're in the hosp cause of me, mail me and i'll send you some stims." yet i refuse to do this, because whining isn't allowed in my club.

so let's do a roll call, to see who's in and who's not.

::raises hand and shouts "here"::

So, is this going to be called the 499er club? ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mudpies

Scorpious Wrote:So, is this going to be called the 499er club? ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well it won't be a ROFL!!!!! club.

Loki

Jolabent Wrote:

Isn't there a new gang out there that does things like that? Like HitmenforHire? Maybe I just need more sleep..... blonde moment sorry.

Please don't confuse us with lesser gangs. :massivegrin:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's