AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Let's form a club!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Scorpious

But isn't attacking players that declare on you still a form of whining? I can recall a certain gang that would jump in on wars when others were fighting each other.

mudpies

all's fair in love and war. outside of war I do everything I can to keep it at 15 min or longer... unless I'm trying to make a statement, but that's old hat.

playajam

jeez, its a game of war. i've never seen so many posts whining about attacks. some people need to grow a sack

....or go play snood or something

Scorpious

thawdgharp Wrote:I posted it's not "my" thing. I'm not speaking for my entire gang here. Personally, I'll only attack online players during war if they declared on us (in retaliation to being jumped in war by their gang). I would never attack an online player that's at war with us if WE declared. Only if their gang declared.

This is a funny post. People say they do not attack and then say they do if declared on by another during a war. I personally say if you are in a war and declared on then suck it up. I do not/did not whine when a certain numerical gang decided to jump in against me during my wars. I personally think this post is a waste of time. Seems like somebody is basically saying "You will not be attacked if you do not declare on us". Just play the game, stock up on stims if you plan on declaring against you folks and possibly other gangs and then have fun. HEHE

filthymick

i see hospitalizing someone during a war as more of a stratigic move then whining. i mean in a real war we shoot the other soldiers, if we take out key players thier defences crumble. right?

mudpies

filthymick Wrote:if we take out key players thier defences crumble. right?

yup, sometimes when your back is against the wall you gotta pull out all tactics available. but to stomp your feet and continue to hospitalize after the war is over is... something.

filthymick

theres nothing stratigic about revenge. dont even get experience points for hosp'ing, IMO thats kinda petty and wasteful

Scorpious

Very wise words from a LVL 6. Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin That is a good strategy except now with the code you get less points for the gang war. With as many APs as it takes I say the more points the better. A little over 1/2 way to my next big upgrade.

filthymick

i've been reading "The Art Of War" by Sun Tzu probably better then any self help book

mudpies

zero points or reduced points, which would you choose?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's