AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Yoda's Beer Festival!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

shadowinc

lol you guys are killing me,as he rolls off the chair
I wouldn't do that ,the floors are covered in puke

hunter52070

4670 ~Jedi~ Yoda 35 53 Visiting the detox center.

How scary is that, that the Jedi Master is in for almost an hour at the Detox, he's so small one of his own $7 beers fugged him up. Not to mention you would figure seeing as it's YODA's drinking festival that' he'd have a lightsaber up on us.........guess those were the droids he was lookin for!

badmanbren

He's more likelly to be in the detox centre... he has the good beer... we have the watered down crap with bugs floating around in. Razz Tastey though.

buuddha

oh us Jedis can handle our booze trust me.
i mean we can make you do what we want with the wave of a hand, so you think a brew is gonna do much to us....BAH...
we have been drinkin a special jedi beer that would be way to strong for you feeble minded people.
Ya the bugs are protein

badmanbren

buuddha Wrote:oh us Jedis can handle our booze trust me.

You sure can DRUNKbobafett, you sure can. :roll:
Are we going to have a section in the Pantheon of Infamy for the biggest drunk? Razz

Dresicos

That's a good idea, man. ^_^

buuddha

badmanbren Wrote:
buuddha Wrote:oh us Jedis can handle our booze trust me.

You sure can DRUNKbobafett, you sure can. :roll:

no *hiccup* really thoough....im so *hiccup* sober right now i could *mouth fills full of vomit but swallows it back down* shoot a beer can off your head with *hiccup* my blaster....*passes out cold in front of badmanbren with his blaster covered in puke*

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Reference URL's