AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Yoda's Beer Festival!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

shadowinc

where is the jail busters at,they would be raking in points today,lol

badmanbren

Darn, I'm not old enough to take part :cry: ... maybe in two more years hey.
Shhhh Here's a fake ID. Now get drinking! 8)
shadowinc Wrote:where is the jail busters at,they would be raking in points today,lol

I am stealing their points instead. Keep up the good work guys, I could hit level 17 by the end of the day lol.
badmanbren Wrote:Darn, I'm not old enough to take part :cry: ... maybe in two more years hey.

teehee *hiccup*
Well since midnight, I have had drunken man sex with Bubba 4x and puked all over the cops 3 times......I know have fluid coming out all ends

badmanbren

Does leaving the pub for 30mins take your points down as you're sobering up?
I would think so

Thor

badmanbren Wrote:Does leaving the pub for 30mins take your points down as you're sobering up?
Yes but your highest score is still registered. My guess is after 30 mins, you're completely sober too.

hunter52070

God could you even afford to drink in bars if that were the case, just wait 30 minutes and completely sober......runs to the atm for more drinking!

No more DUI's just wait, sober up.....but then you would see the ugly chick you're going home with..........keeps it the way it is!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Reference URL's