AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Yoda's Beer Festival!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Dresicos

hunter52070 Wrote:thought you Jedi had special powers to heal the mind and body, and use the force to be able to ignor the pain.......

Maybe all the drinkin of the Jedi juice has caused problems with you....

Well, buddy, when you've had as many beers as me, you'll understand that you can't focus hardly enough to USE The Force. ^_^

Quimballdinho

In the state im in, ive had to use THE FORCE just to undo my trousers, before i piss myself

Dresicos

Haha, like I said..hit the state I'm in, and you will be too messed up to even FOCUS enough to use The Force, lol

Quimballdinho

Well it woz either i focus to undo or let 1 of the less hammered fellows undo it for me :wink: rofl

Dresicos

Rofl

badmanbren

Quimballdinho Wrote:Well it woz either i focus to undo or let 1 of the less hammered fellows undo it for me :wink: rofl

If I get in that state I might have to accidentally walk into the girls to ask someone to undo mine... you never know what will happen in the mens toilets whenyou have had 7 too many.

hunter52070

You all are missin out on the table dancin that's goin on in the Villains hang out......Howlindrunk and Tipsycat have given us a great show!!!! I've not even had to use any $1, $5, or $20's

Quimballdinho

Its alrite m8 no worries
i ent sufferin from the droop
im ere makin movies with the vixen's :wink:
god dammit i thought i had plenty to go round
but it seems i've cum up short lol lmao
Quimballdinho Wrote:Its alrite m8 no worries
i ent sufferin from the droop
im ere makin movies with the vixen's :wink:
god dammit i thought i had plenty to go round
but it seems i've cum up short lol lmao

Thats not the only thing thats short... i hear they all pissed themselves laughing lol

hunter52070

OUCHHHHHHHH!

That girl knows how to hurt a guy.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Reference URL's