AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Jobs Stat Conversions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

4TRESS

Lol yeh sorry I was meant to say 4 Razz

Spose it caps people from running away on stats etc that way.

Plus once you've done that you get back to Ye olde crimes and war lol Twisted

googooflexy

so what exactly does reputation get you now...?

syntheticdarkness

Okay, getting tired of hearing the same questions over and over, so here you go everyone! The help Tutorial explains each stat!

http://www.awakenedlands.com/helptutorial.php#general

googooflexy

yeah, but it doesnt say anywhere that reputation is needed to advance in my Job anymore..

syntheticdarkness

page i just linked Wrote:Reputation is a reflection of the time you have put into a job along with the importance of that job. Probably the most difficult statistic to build, this one is required for all high-level jobs such as the medical and law fields. Without reputation, you will find it tough to excel at your career.

Pretty sure it says right there that you need reputation for higher level jobs. :wink:

Scorpious

Can everyone who posted their charts either edit their posts like I did with the required points for promotion or even make another post here? I would personally like to see what the points requirements for each job are before the promotions start. Thanks much. Smile Smile

4TRESS

Well I'll edit and say it here just for you lol

500 for promotion in Construction.

syntheticdarkness

I am planning on adding a Career section to AL Addict, unfortunately I am pretty swamped with other projects, so . . . if there is anyone *cough* (zen) *cough* . . . anyone that can send me all the begining stats for the jobs, then It would save me some time and I could post them on the site.

valleroy86

Haha Yoda, if you do get those, let us know. Biggrin

Kokozama

syntheticdarkness Wrote:I am planning on adding a Career section to AL Addict, unfortunately I am pretty swamped with other projects, so . . . if there is anyone *cough* (zen) *cough* . . . anyone that can send me all the begining stats for the jobs, then It would save me some time and I could post them on the site.
Yep.. ive got one here, nearly done. I'll send it asap.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's