AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Payouts, brackets & rules for 499er tournament posted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Well I'm out. I got my butt handed to me....Big surprise there :roll:
There are about 20 matches incomplete with about half of them in the middle of battle. The first round will be officially complete tomorrow at 7pm server time. The brackets will be updated at that time and any players who haven't competed or communicated with their opponents will forfeit.

The next matchups will officially begin on Wednesday. I will try to post or email some players in levels that have been completed.

mudpies

btw, I just tested it before I leave for work. I haven't noticed this posted.

for the time being you CAN attack your own gang members. I don't know if Zen enabled that just for the comp or for all times. You don't have to leave your gang. I'm sure someone already figured this out.

just an fyi.
tis true, weve been kicking crap out of each other for 48 hours Biggrin

delpot

well, im out...she finally hit me back at 6:30am this morning...and even though she inflicted only a tad more than i did, i lost and ended up in the hospital...i'd been hitting the gym all night too...

badmanbren

Yer well sadlly that's the way it goes, if I was to put on $40 for a bunch of cybers I would also like to think I would win every time against my opponent.
Cybernetic upgrades are only a help if they are used to compliment your activity levels Wink

shardster

i think we need a new emoticon, a baby crying with a rattle...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

AL has a lot of babies running around, Zen, when are we going to get a daycare facility?

badmanbren

Nice to see you joined us here on AL then. Twisted hehe.
Another winner declared in the Level 33-34 matchup

CONGRATS to ChiefEagle
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's