AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Payouts, brackets & rules for 499er tournament posted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

mudpies

fwi, if your opponent has made no effort to get back to you to arrange a time email g2o2d4wp. he'll attempt to contact your opponent and if he can't get in touch the opponent forfeits their fight. We have a week for everyone to do this but it's better to get it done sooner than later.

don't forget to email all your results to g2o2
Just curious...are players supposed to leave their gangs before attacking to level the playing field? I mean some gangs im sure have upgraded their combat rating and others may not have thus giving some a bonus during the fight and not really making it a fair fight.

Im asking because I didn't see anything in the rules for this.
I'm super PUMPED for this tourney. Thanks for all of the hardwork put into this boys. It is MUCH appreciated!
Good luck to all!
woot........make my day Smile

wathava

:: spits chaw juice in lvl 13's general direction ::

Dresicos

Count me out.

Thor

Do you guys have any kind of rules toward lending items?

Some of the top items are rare and gang members not fighting at the same time could share a rare armor or weapon one of them wouldn't be able to afford or get their hands on normally.
What happens if a 499er wins a catagory?
andyscho Wrote:What happens if a 499er wins a catagory?

for example when coca-cola is having a promotion, on the label which is on the bottle, there are the rules, and always says that employees and their famillies are not allowed to participate in the contest, or something like that
i wasnt implying i didnt want them to compete, but they do have a strong chance in the catagories from 18-23 so i was wondering if they would be redistributing that prize money if they claim a catagory
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's