AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Payouts, brackets & rules for 499er tournament posted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Thor

A special congrats to him, he had to go through 2 rounds with both Yoda and I and he did very good and worked very hard.

Grats pal!!

badmanbren

Congrats.

Loki

hydro9226 Wrote:A special congrats to him, he had to go through 2 rounds with both Yoda and I and he did very good and worked very hard.

Grats pal!!

well, the Yoda part sounds tough. . . :massivegrin:

Thor

Just want to add that the challenge between Chris and I ended in favor of Chris with 2 wins, 1 loss and 2 stalemates.

Another congrats to him!
The brackets have all been updated and sent to Mudpies to post them for me. His girl had surgery today so please be patient. The 3 highest level brackets have been determined and the winners all did outstanding.

The remaining battles that are left will all be 2 attacks per player instead of 1. If there is no clear winner after the last attack. Players may attack at will and the first to get a victory will be the winner.

For the round robin comps each player will face the 2 other finalists and the overall best record will be the winner.

Please choose one player from the matchups to send me the results and send them once the match is complete. Zen is hating my inbox.

Congrats to all the winners so far.

mudpies

i'm back. brackets coming soon.
mudpies Wrote:i'm back. brackets coming soon.
Sweeeeeeeeeeeet.
::Rubbing hands together::

mudpies

[Image: llevel8.jpg]

[Image: llevel9.jpg]

[Image: llevel10.jpg]

[Image: llevel11.jpg]

[Image: llevel12.jpg]

[Image: llevel13.jpg]

[Image: llevel14.jpg]

[Image: llevel15.jpg]

[Image: llevel16.jpg]

[Image: llevel17.jpg]

[Image: llevel18-19.jpg]

[Image: llevel20-22.jpg]

[Image: llevel23-25.jpg]

[Image: llevel26-38.jpg]
g2o2d4wp Wrote:The brackets have all been updated and sent to Mudpies to post them for me. His girl had surgery today so please be patient. The 3 highest level brackets have been determined and the winners all did outstanding.

The remaining battles that are left will all be 2 attacks per player instead of 1. If there is no clear winner after the last attack. Players may attack at will and the first to get a victory will be the winner.

For the round robin comps each player will face the 2 other finalists and the overall best record will be the winner.

Please choose one player from the matchups to send me the results and send them once the match is complete. Zen is hating my inbox.

Congrats to all the winners so far.

Please email the final results of all battles and not the individual battles of each round. Hopefully all these matches will be done by 9pm server time.
After making it past the first round, I have gotten my arse handed to me by both Hannibal and Max. I am out......A huge thanks to the 499 family for a great great contest....

Have fun!

Chance
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's