AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Fourth of July Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
When the results are displayed will there be a leaderboard with how much you contributed. Like total points earned minus points lost.

So lets say I beat three level 45's. (+45 +45 +45) A level 52 attacked me and lost (+52) And I also beat a level 41 (+41) And a level (+38) But I also bite off against a level 48 (-56) And lost to a level 69 (-56) So my over all contribution would be a + 154.
"Players must defeat as many levels as they can. You get full credit for levels defeated as long as your opponent is 1/2 your level or higher. You get half credit for defeating players lower than half your level at the time of the attack. If your level is an odd number, round down. For example, a level 65 will get full credit for attacking a level 33, but only half credit for attacking someone level 20."
jaime white knew how the points worked. evan so, he still didn't realize that it wasn't a competition to see who was in the district the most.
I took part and enjoyed it was a fun day in this stale game and Evan if we don't win I enjoyed myself
(2012.Jul.05 04:03 PM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]I took part and enjoyed it was a fun day in this stale game and Evan if we don't win I enjoyed myself

It is very quiet no updates contest prizes handed out slow tags for plyers im sure dont get handed out and very not active admins that never connect with the players when the have a question or log in the forums to see or care how the players feel
(2012.Jul.05 04:03 PM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]I took part and enjoyed it was a fun day in this stale game and Evan if we don't win I enjoyed myself

indeed.

and i have no stake in it. it's not like i scored a bunch of points.
(2012.Jul.05 04:18 PM)tables18 Wrote: [ -> ]

It is very quiet no updates contest prizes handed out slow tags for plyers im sure dont get handed out and very not active admins that never connect with the players when the have a question or log in the forums to see or care how the players feel

To sum it you r looking for support this place is not good for that
i liked how someone could be on nearly no hit points and can still be attacked.. gave you heart in trying to beat someone who would normally smash you.
(2012.Jul.05 04:22 PM)tables18 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Jul.05 04:18 PM)tables18 Wrote: [ -> ]

To sum it you r looking for support this place is not good for that

stop talking to yourself, g'day mate
(2012.Jul.05 04:44 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]i liked how someone could be on nearly no hit points and can still be attacked.. gave you heart in trying to beat someone who would normally smash you.

4.Jul.12 GlennQuagmire attacked you and lost.

I know Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Reference URL's