AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Fourth of July Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
(2012.Jul.05 08:19 AM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]Well what can I say I had herc vin and black hand constantly on me you try doing it of half of the Evens took part would have been easy for your boy

how many times did you get more than one attack in before being bumped out?

mama always told me, you just can't fix stupid.
(2012.Jul.05 08:00 AM)CrazyFoley Wrote: [ -> ]Going negative 50 on attacks to defeats shows you don't know when you are hurting your team not helping. Not to mention I'm sure you bite off more than others bite off on you.

theres always one even who gets a little greedy
I hope they show attack stats for everyone. I think I did fairly well would have done better if joker and Ted would not have been waiting for me all day. I did get a good number of bite offs on me and most of the time got in 2 or 3 attacks beforek being booted.
Most of the time I got one in sometimes two but tere was times I didn't get any
Of your 150 attacks how many were bite offs and how many were of a higher level then you? Estimates are fine.
I don't know to be sure but I know one thing you wasn't involved enough in this contest to be a dick go suck batmans chode
I went 6 and 2 and then spent the rest of the contest sending nimbus and belts to our team. I did my best to help my team win. You did your best to prevent your team from winning. So you probably helped the odds a lot more than I did. Thank you.
thanks for all the h3lp, jaime white!

you are a queen amongst kings
(2012.Jul.05 10:18 AM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know to be sure but I know one thing you wasn't involved enough in this contest to be a dick go suck batmans chode

Dude foley isn't my friend.....not use my name when you quote foley and talk with him.
(2012.Jul.05 10:37 AM)CrazyFoley Wrote: [ -> ]I went 6 and 2 and then spent the rest of the contest sending nimbus and belts to our team. I did my best to help my team win. You did your best to prevent your team from winning. So you probably helped the odds a lot more than I did. Thank you.

Fair play to you all I can say is see what happends no one knows who won
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Reference URL's