AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Fourth of July Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I did enjoy myself and I did attack way to much I mailed loads of Evens about helping out and things but the likes of the gen and rj totally ignored me and a lot of the mid levle people didn't participate and everyone is moaning at me people with them candies at 50k a pop I brought loads and yes I didn't understand the rules but I had a lot of bite offs to of the likes of blackhand nastyfo mutha devilreject deathwing and I zerked bigrod and beat Brug and Bebocrew once or twice I did fuck up a lot but I'm not the only one jrewing was at 80-90 attacks on him it's them members of the Evan teams that did 30-40 attacks in the contest who are giving me shit lol
(2012.Jul.08 09:16 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]hunt3r, you seem more concerned about a tag than winning the contest. in fact, if you were more concerned with winning, then maybe you would have stopped continually going back in there after getting your ass kicked. you are quoted at getting attacked 205 times in 24 hours, while attacking someone 125 times. im sure you bit off quite a few times. i know it for a fact actually (against people you had no business attacking). if you can do math, its easy to see that you did more harm to the "team" than good.

if you really wanted to win, and had any sense, you woud have asked me to tell you when its safe to come in the the battleground and get some pts. (and just stayed out otherwise for the most part).

you pretty much made it almost impossible for the evens to win, by getting your dumbass beaten 205 times. the more i think about it, the more pissed i get. i didnt really give a fuck, but your posts are getting irritating.

if i/we are around again next time this contest happens, and i see you doing the same shit...then ill spend my time keeping you in the hospitol. you totally fucked the Evens. at first, i just thought you were dumb as shit, so i didnt say anything. now, it looks like you just wanted a tag - and a stupidass gay tag like, "most times attacked in a contest when you dont want to be attacked".

You must not have access to the combat zone, he gave the odds 10400 points from all the times he lost. Which puts him in the negative 5000 range for a contribution to the evens team.
people are only giving you shit cause you are posting stupid stuff.
thats why i post stupid stuff
(2012.Jul.08 10:05 AM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]and beat Brug and Bebocrew once or twice I did fuck up a lot but I'm not the only one jrewing was at 80-90 attacks on him it's them members of the Evan teams that did 30-40 attacks in the contest who are giving me shit lol

Bro, you had to attack me 4 times in a row to beat me, while I was simultaneously attacking other people. Don't act like you are in the same league with me or brug. Attacking a person 3 times and losing just to get them to crit is a puss tactic and it hurt your team.
Haha just wait till next year bitches
ok guys its been fun but leave poor hunter alone now. he fought hard and did his best. i can say that even tho he's still a cunt in asylum and we own them, so everyone else should get over it too
herc did better so lets all stop talking about it
so, close thread then?
(2012.Jul.08 06:10 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]so, close thread then?

Why???
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Reference URL's