AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Fourth of July Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Least he has balls Cool
Haha coming from the one who hasn't started puberty
(2012.Jul.07 05:49 AM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]Foley didn't have the balls to stay in bg ya boy would have fuked him up

You say foley is a coward??? Smirk
The object was to give take more points then you lost, I accomplished that with 6 hits and spent the rest of the day helping everyone else. It's not being a coward, it's just understanding the contest.

PS - Jamie the contest is over attacking me and losing doesn't hurt your team anymore. You're going to have to find new ways to be retarded.
Your a fucking joke only just starting piping up lol you been going for months come at me bitch Ps contest winners or not I still should get a tag
Most attacked player in the contest and most attacks for Evans Wink
(2012.Jul.07 08:40 AM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]Your a fucking joke only just starting piping up lol you been going for months come at me bitch Ps contest winners or not I still should get a tag
Most attacked player in the contest and most attacks for Evans Wink

You say foley is a fucking joke ???Smirk
You know it to man Wink
(2012.Jul.07 08:40 AM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]Your a fucking joke only just starting piping up lol you been going for months

I am not even sure what this means. Can you have Lorrie translate for me?
It means you have been quiet for months now not posting or mailing me with your childish shit
Hunter, you're the dumbest cunt I've ever known.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Reference URL's