AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Re: Announcement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Since I do not have access to the post to respond there, I figure I will respond here.

First of all, congratulations. It is certainly refreshing to see someone so deserving and, honestly, invested in this game that can bring a new perspective to the maintenance of the game, not to mention one as active as you.

However, I am not without reservations. The establishment of a player-admin is a dangerous precedent, I fear, and I wonder if the implications will be worth it. To clarify, I am perfectly fine with this move, as I trust you will be as impartial as possible, but I fear this opens Pandora's box to allow less qualified/unbiased players to get into positions of power.

Finally, I was wondering if you might elucidate us as to what you are working on. As a kind of show of good faith, could you tell us what kind of things are being worked on and how far along they are.
About damn time. Lets do work! by us, I mean you.
(2011.Oct.25 11:10 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]Finally, I was wondering if you might elucidate us as to what you are working on. As a kind of show of good faith, could you tell us what kind of things are being worked on and how far along they are.

Hehehe. He dangled his participle. Twice. Hehehe. Hehehe.
I have missed alot whats happening is zen back?
(2011.Oct.26 12:54 AM)Dreadwind Wrote: [ -> ]I have missed alot whats happening is zen back?

no ciphers takin over
(2011.Oct.26 02:00 AM)CrimsonFox Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Oct.26 12:54 AM)Dreadwind Wrote: [ -> ]I have missed alot whats happening is zen back?

no Snorklebill has takin over
SnorkelBill i thought he was in killer bees playing the game. When i go to explore> Awakened lands staff i don't see him there. I also looked at his profile it has human member the same as it always was.
(2011.Oct.26 02:45 AM)Dreadwind Wrote: [ -> ]SnorkelBill i thought he was in killer bees playing the game. When i go to explore> Awakened lands staff i don't see him there. I also looked at his profile it has human member the same as it always was.

He is in killer bees, please read this..

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/thread-16485.html
(2011.Oct.26 02:47 AM)Maccleod Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Oct.26 02:45 AM)Dreadwind Wrote: [ -> ]SnorkelBill i thought he was in killer bees playing the game. When i go to explore> Awakened lands staff i don't see him there. I also looked at his profile it has human member the same as it always was.

He WAS in killer bees, please read this..

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/thread-16485.html

fix'd
Good! Now get ur ass in gear and put out some real updates b4 i die of boredom....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's