AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Re: Announcement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2011.Oct.27 12:33 PM)DustiWoot Wrote: [ -> ]What kind of special treatment? My rose gash is getting low.

giggity....
I'm still working on a road map, but here are a couple things off the top of my head.

I've had a number of request for an XP logger and I'd like to get the energy tanks up and fully functional for everyone. I also need to code myself some tools. I've spent too many hours the last few days looking some stuff up by hand that I know I'll need to do again. I'll try and intersperse the admin coding with other more fun stuff so it doesn't get in the way of progress too much.

I definitely want to get the Christmas prizes out the door soon too.

I also need to look into the contest code as we have a holiday fast approaching. I've got some other stuff on my plate, but for now, that'll remain secret.
energy tanks on houses?
(2011.Oct.27 05:39 PM)cipher Wrote: [ -> ]I'm still working on a road map, but here are a couple things off the top of my head.

I've had a number of request for an XP logger and I'd like to get the energy tanks up and fully functional for everyone. I also need to code myself some tools. I've spent too many hours the last few days looking some stuff up by hand that I know I'll need to do again. I'll try and intersperse the admin coding with other more fun stuff so it doesn't get in the way of progress too much.

I definitely want to get the Christmas prizes out the door soon too.

I also need to look into the contest code as we have a holiday fast approaching. I've got some other stuff on my plate, but for now, that'll remain secret.

Thanks very much! This is EXACTLY what I was looking, even hoping, for!
(2011.Oct.27 11:32 AM)LikeWhoa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Oct.27 10:54 AM)CrimsonFox Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Oct.27 10:43 AM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Oct.27 07:48 AM)CrimsonFox Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Oct.27 06:14 AM)kalamari00 Wrote: [ -> ]Fix'd

lol

Sorry bro....but who in the blue hell are you???

I dont get it, why
>_<

CrimsonFox

...and im female btw

do u want special treatment?

no...just sayin' cuz i ain't anyone's bro unless i get a sex change...which im not
Eek

If you aren't a bro...then you are a sister....okay sis
Smile

:thumbs up:
(2011.Oct.28 02:41 AM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]Eek

Wow, that took a while even for you Rolleyes
(2011.Oct.28 06:18 AM)DejaVu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Oct.28 02:41 AM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]:eek

Wow, that took a while even for you Rolleyes

[Image: serie_touche.jpg]
Mods, could you please remove all of batmans and 36th chambers posts. That way everything in this semi-important thread is worth reading.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's