AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Re: Announcement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Wow never knew you were allowed 2 accountsWinky lol man all that time when cipher wasen't on for days he just couldn't be bothered to log into that. Man i'm confused so let me get this straight. Snorkelbill made another account to be admin? And cipher is snorkelbill?

Thanks mac for the link thanks duck for the fix.
Wow never knew you were allowed 2 accountsWinky lol man all that time when cipher wasen't on for days he just couldn't be bothered to log into that. Man i'm confused so let me get this straight. Snorkelbill made another account to be admin? And cipher is snorkelbill?

Sorry for double post had a bit of trouble with post reply link.
i doubt he will be able to have a playable character and be an admin at the same time. i am not questioning his ability to stay impartial but surely the bees will be tested a lot more just to see if it is true.
I've mailed him twice already see if I get replys
(2011.Oct.26 12:49 AM)MrPapagiorgio Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Oct.25 11:10 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]Finally, I was wondering if you might elucidate us as to what you are working on. As a kind of show of good faith, could you tell us what kind of things are being worked on and how far along they are.

Hehehe. He dangled his participle. Twice. Hehehe. Hehehe.

Perhaps it's grogginess and tire clouding my eyes, but I see no dangled participles. Care to be more explicit?
Good luck Snorkel!
(2011.Oct.26 03:33 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]i doubt he will be able to have a playable character and be an admin at the same time. i am not questioning his ability to stay impartial but surely the bees will be tested a lot more just to see if it is true.

He left the bees so it wouldn't look bad having an admin in our gang. Though we are the new SV now and will be in charge of testing his new ideas before anyone else. Wink
Well I don't care who test them as long as there's change this games become stale
(2011.Oct.26 03:04 AM)Dreadwind Wrote: [ -> ]Wow never knew you were allowed 2 accountsWinky lol man all that time when cipher wasen't on for days he just couldn't be bothered to log into that. Man i'm confused so let me get this straight. Snorkelbill made another account to be admin? And cipher is snorkelbill?

You are a fucking idiot.
(2011.Oct.26 07:40 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Oct.26 03:04 AM)Dreadwind Wrote: [ -> ]Wow never knew you were allowed 2 accountsWinky lol man all that time when cipher wasen't on for days he just couldn't be bothered to log into that. Man i'm confused so let me get this straight. Snorkelbill made another account to be admin? And cipher is snorkelbill?

You are a fucking idiot.

lol, y'all crack me up
advice to dreadwind: a closed mouth gathers no foot.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's