AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Re: Announcement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2011.Oct.26 02:38 PM)Dreadwind Wrote: [ -> ]Cya later peepeis SV told me if i wanna stay in there gang i have to stop posting stupid shit on forums cya.

FUCKING LAWLESS
(2011.Oct.26 02:38 PM)Dreadwind Wrote: [ -> ]Cya later peepeis SV told me if i wanna stay in there gang i have to stop posting stupid shit on forums cya.

They let Cheets ramble on forever, I think they're not being fair to you at all (or, try sleeping with Pun)

Mac, why didn't we think of that?
(2011.Oct.26 02:41 PM)Agatha Wrote: [ -> ]

lawless
Not even allowed to have a chat VIA gang mail.
(2011.Oct.26 01:44 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Oct.26 01:36 PM)Dreadwind Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Oct.26 10:25 AM)Maccleod Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Oct.26 09:21 AM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]advice to dreadwind: a closed mouth gathers no foot.

Maybe you should tell that to Monk Winky

LAWLESS /Mac

good job mac you fed a stray. now he's gonna follow you around and hump your leg till you put him out of my misery

hahahahhahahahahahaha brilliant made my fucking day!!
(2011.Oct.26 11:58 PM)Dreadwind Wrote: [ -> ]Not even allowed to have a chat VIA gang mail.

Shitwinds this isn't facebook or twitter, stop keeping us up to date with your bullshit

ps; noticed you got booted clearly mick's foot to mouth advice would have proved useful

This fucking guy's too much I feel like he's trying to pull off an extremely lengthy troll

- BlackJesus out
(2011.Oct.27 02:06 AM)traumakush Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Oct.26 11:58 PM)Dreadwind Wrote: [ -> ]Not even allowed to have a chat VIA gang mail.

Shitwinds this isn't facebook or twitter, stop keeping us up to date with your bullshit

ps; noticed you got booted clearly mick's foot to mouth advice would have proved useful

This fucking guy's too much I feel like he's trying to pull off an extremely lengthy troll

- BlackJesus out

ROFL
Actually i left myself.
(2011.Oct.27 02:18 AM)Dreadwind Wrote: [ -> ]Actually i left myself.

whats the longest u've been in one gang btw?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's