AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: XP Logger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011.Oct.09 08:40 AM)Acooper Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Oct.09 08:38 AM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]how bout an experience logger so we can chart our gains and losses per day and even how much gained after lost xp from bite offs and ppl hittin u?

i like this idea too

it'd be nice to keep track of, plus you could use it to try and beat previous days of xp gain.

not even just attacks, xp from jail bust and crimes too, or career. we gain so little per hour of work that i really forgot it was there till i just remembered it now
experience is fucked up in my opinion. I can hit the same target 10x and not get the same xp once
all the more reason for an xp tracking system. if you hit him 10 times you could figure out his average xp payout. using this you could decide who give s the best avg xp and possibly level faster.

also a gang page, gang gattle points won tracker to specifically show everyones weekly and/or monthly gb income. these both seem easy enough to add
bump

cipher, get crackin
i cant believe there are not any other comments for this. you people suck
doesnt make it any worse of an idea. im sure cipher or zen or whoever the fuck else is left, is just pouring through old ass threads for ideas.
(2011.Oct.13 01:45 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]im sure cipher or zen or whoever the fuck else is left, is just pouring through old ass threads for ideas.

I suggest the admins implement a special "sarcasm font" so my brain won't hurt anymore.
nice +1
(2011.Oct.09 01:31 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Oct.09 08:40 AM)Acooper Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Oct.09 08:38 AM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]how bout an experience logger so we can chart our gains and losses per day and even how much gained after lost xp from bite offs and ppl hittin u?

i like this idea too

it'd be nice to keep track of, plus you could use it to try and beat previous days of xp gain.

not even just attacks, xp from jail bust and crimes too, or career. we gain so little per hour of work that i really forgot it was there till i just remembered it now

yea, so....

Bump
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's