Experience earned per day
2010.Aug.23, 07:19 AM
Experience earned per day
it sure would be nice to have a log of how much EXP one earns in a day. perhaps a POI for most in a day as well.

this may be very difficult to do and a mass undertaking for Zen to pull together, however.

if its easy though...then why not do it? anything to keep at least 1 more person semi interested in this sinking ship.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2010.Aug.23, 07:23 AM
RE: Experience earned per day
That'd be neat, but it's not really that important. You have what you have, then you have a goal. That should really be all you need.
2010.Aug.23, 07:27 AM
(2010.Aug.23 07:19 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  it sure would be nice to have a log of how much EXP one earns in a day. perhaps a POI for most in a day as well.

this may be very difficult to do and a mass undertaking for Zen to pull together, however.

if its easy though...then why not do it? anything to keep at least 1 more person semi interested in this sinking ship.

I really wished we had that the other day when i was up 28hrs. would have been awesome to know just how much EXACTLY I had earned.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2010.Aug.23, 07:32 AM
(2010.Aug.23 07:23 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  That'd be neat, but it's not really that important. You have what you have, then you have a goal. That should really be all you need.

what IS important on this game and in the POI, Tommi?

Round 1
Round 2
Round 4
2010.Aug.23, 07:37 AM
Don't have an answer for what is important. I know, though, that knowing how much experience you've made in a day isn't going to force a movement to being all the inactives back from the dead and bored players to their knees in thanks.

Really not trying to be mean or argue. I just think that knowing your experience count for that day would be more of a short-lived pleasure than a long-term tactic for furthering success.
2010.Aug.23, 07:42 AM
(2010.Aug.23 07:37 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Don't have an answer for what is important. I know, though, that knowing how much experience you've made in a day isn't going to force a movement to being all the inactives back from the dead and bored players to their knees in thanks.

Really not trying to be mean or argue. I just think that knowing your experience count for that day would be more of a short-lived pleasure than a long-term tactic for furthering success.

would you like to see the EXP you earned per day? please answer yes or no.

Round 1
Round 2
Round 4
2010.Aug.23, 07:46 AM
I really wouldn't care. As I said, I have what experience I have, I have the goal to the next level. If I wanted to know how much experience I made, I put a pen to paper and write down how much I had to how much I had by the end of the day and do the math.
This post was last modified: 2010.Aug.23 07:48 AM by TommiTheTaco.
2010.Aug.23, 07:48 AM
(2010.Aug.23 07:42 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  
(2010.Aug.23 07:37 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Don't have an answer for what is important. I know, though, that knowing how much experience you've made in a day isn't going to force a movement to being all the inactives back from the dead and bored players to their knees in thanks.

would you like to see the EXP you earned per day? please answer yes or no.

Yes. First time in the history of AL I have agreed with you. Might have something to do with Tommi on the other side of the coin though.

We have Crime stats for the day, gym stats for the day, combat in the POI etc, total exp should be easy.
2010.Aug.23, 07:50 AM
(2010.Aug.23 07:19 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  it sure would be nice to have a log of how much EXP one earns in a day. perhaps a POI for most in a day as well.

+1
2010.Aug.23, 07:51 AM
Oh well. I'm not here to argue or be a jerk. Just sayin' my opinion.

Go for it. Might have an update coming for it.