AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: is there a clear winner in the sv vs habitat fight yet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
just wondering what the general thoughts of the al community are on this one. fuck off inpace i don't need a long winded post that have nothing to do with the topic. brug you can stay away too if you come on only to post your shit that you most probably jerk it too. batvag you are not welcome either, your backwards way of thinking would only dumb down the rest of us.

all that being said everyone else feel free to post your response.
I think SV are kicking your asses, you should either surrender or try harder lol

ps whats happened to Pun and the pig, are they even hitting back..??
well i was gonna say me ...but that didnt work well last time i did
gotta fuck with somebody right now lol

that in mind ...do you really need confirmation lol

the hosp list seems to tell it all ...day and night
I was about to click "habitat", but then I remembered this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ&ob=av2e
Cheats has the 60's district covered. Shes just training till our younger members level up high enough to move there.

Like a good bitch, Pun spends most of his time keeping cheats company up there. Travels from time to time to do the odd leave or mug. Always ends up with him getting hosped and running back to the owner of his nut sack.

The sad part about this is the stupidity of the other SV members. I've warred them many times in the past with some light at the end of the tunnel for them.

In the past they have always had Pun to turn to. Those days are long gone. If they think they can just ride this shit out til we let it go they are sadly mistaken. With no fight from there top players, we have all the time in the world to do what was started so long ago.

Anyone with a SV tag can go get fucked as far as I'm concerned. Pun's been given enough chances to pull his finger out. Now you guys will rot til you wise up and leave.

SV members read below...

This is not a fight or a war. It's the extermination of SV. There will be no negotiations/ceasefires. Leave and you will be free to do as you please.
(2011.Aug.31 05:33 PM)TheHorse Wrote: [ -> ]This is not a fight or a war.

this will eventually sink in. when it does, to those people in the respected gang that have barely (or not at all) been able to work their skills and careers daily, just remember that only your competition had the couth to be level with you.
This game has sucked long before this started. Keep spending your points on us . I;m not going anywhere. Bender your due to fuck off from the game like you did last time lol
(2011.Aug.31 06:37 PM)Runawaytrain Wrote: [ -> ]This game has sucked long before this started. Keep spending your points on us . I;m not going anywhere. Bender your due to fuck off from the game like you did last time lol

we've gained gps daily. if we had enough for our next upgrade, i'd spend them on it. not our normal net of 2k, but what can i say.
i want to hear what Brug has to say about it.
(2011.Aug.31 06:37 PM)Runawaytrain Wrote: [ -> ]This game has sucked long before this started. Keep spending your points on us . I;m not going anywhere. Bender your due to fuck off from the game like you did last time lol

you are right, you will stay in the hosp like the little bitch you are. Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's