AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: is there a clear winner in the sv vs habitat fight yet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Sorry. Posted this in the wrong thread before.

Words are great. If you have command of them, you can sometimes sum up an entire situation or concept with one word.

Today's word is hubris. Not a new word. It goes all the way back to the ancient greeks. Read, and see if you don't think the word applies.

Also, mods, please don't mod this post. It is very much on topic.

Tomorrow's word will be revenge.
(2011.Sep.01 12:22 PM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]Go Super Villians.
(2011.Sep.01 04:42 AM)MrHyde Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Sep.01 03:12 AM)TheHorse Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Sep.01 01:41 AM)MrHyde Wrote: [ -> ]What I find funny is the person who controls the game, now gets to make calls in how players play the game. Funny how bender has turned into everything he moaned and cryed about pun. Have fun turning AL into your own playground bender. Can see why Zen got out when she did.

You and anyone else that believes that crap from SV can go fuck yourselves. Every war with you cunts since my return has been started by your sackless skirt wearing prez. Outside of the wars, I never hit any of you. After all the bullshit last year, he still continues with his usual shit. Pun thinks its cool to online hit our members just days after a each hosp wars ended. IF he wasn't being such a cunt, you all would be playing without getting hit by us. It's as simple as that. Don't start shit then cry about getting smacked for it.

Whos crying or moaning? this is what the 5th time you are going to bring about the extermination of SV. You are like a wasp at a picnic.

Good to see you made yourself a mod there, makes you wonder what else you have changed. Zen ran the game but had no in game toon to worry about. You are trying to run the game but play it two. They both dont mix.

to, too, or two, jerk-off?

and if you wanted to protect what you all have striven so hard to build, i'd think a simple word or two to try to end this, say day three or four of this annihilation, would have been attempted. i haven't had poon's mail blocked and maybe would have listened to reason if he'd have agreed to stop onlining habitat members.

as far as us, well, we have nothing to lose. we did in 200 days what it took you tools years to do. if we have to scrap it, oh wells, i'm not terribly concerned. but it's not going to come to that...you and i both know it Wink
(2011.Sep.01 12:30 PM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.Sep.01 12:22 PM)Monk Wrote: [ -> ]Go Super Villians.
i believe we can call this one a win to habitat. almost 3 days since i have received a hosp from an sv fuckwit. by no means is it over from our side, just hoping that one of them has the balls to start hosping me again. punisher this means you or the pig.
Idk i kinda like habitat. Theyre loud, obnoxious, smell like pot, and combined theyve almost done as much drugs as me. Yea those guys are straight in my book
who cares rly, this war should have happened a long time ago. now its whatever since the game is stale as hell!
(2011.Sep.08 07:35 AM)drec92 Wrote: [ -> ]who cares rly, this war should have happened a long time ago. now its whatever since the game is stale as hell!

thanks for your imput tranny. Smile
"Who run Bartertown?"

"MasterBlaster run Bartertown."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's