AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: So congrats Brugada, you win
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
It has been some time now that I have considered why I keep playing the game, if I get any enjoyment from it or not, and then an asshole like Brugada comes along and decides to ruin your day. It just makes you realise, no matter how powerful you become, no matter what you do, there were always be someone more powerful and if they decide to be an asshole, then there is nothing you can do. So congrats Brugada, you win.

There are continuous talks about the game dying, and being hospitalized over a simple mail doesn't help. You guys will probably tell me I'm a baby and need to grow up. But the simple matter is I just don't find enjoyment from the game anymore. You struggle and struggle, and get nowhere.

To the Outcasts, you guys have made the game great. If it wasn't for you guys, I would have quit the game ages ago. Good luck.

To everybody who participated in the Balazar wars each day, thanks. It was always in interesting war, and I hope you guys continue with it, but I won't be around to organise it any more.

I'm in Down Town, so feel free to milk me for xp anytime. I milked the inactives like hell, so feel free to do the same to me. I am keeping my armour and shotgun though, can't make it to easy for you.

So this is me, signing off.
Nice blog.
i have the same thoughts about the game at the moment. enjoy real life again mate.
you're quitting b/c of brug? If every player he messed with left the game there would only be wrangles left.
(2011.May.22 09:01 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]you're quitting b/c of brug? If every player he messed with left the game there would only be wranglers left.

+1
(2011.May.22 08:05 AM)Jarlaxle456 Wrote: [ -> ]It has been some time now that I have considered why I keep playing the game, if I get any enjoyment from it or not, and then an asshole like Brugada comes along and decides to ruin your day. It just makes you realise, no matter how powerful you become, no matter what you do, there were always be someone more powerful and if they decide to be an asshole, then there is nothing you can do. So congrats Brugada, you win.

There are continuous talks about the game dying, and being hospitalized over a simple mail doesn't help. You guys will probably tell me I'm a baby and need to grow up. But the simple matter is I just don't find enjoyment from the game anymore. You struggle and struggle, and get nowhere.

To the Outcasts, you guys have made the game great. If it wasn't for you guys, I would have quit the game ages ago. Good luck.

To everybody who participated in the Balazar wars each day, thanks. It was always in interesting war, and I hope you guys continue with it, but I won't be around to organise it any more.

I'm in Down Town, so feel free to milk me for xp anytime. I milked the inactives like hell, so feel free to do the same to me. I am keeping my armour and shotgun though, can't make it to easy for you.

So this is me, signing off.

Dude, I spent days in hospital, weeks to train my stats, months to understand and years to learn...and then I realize...If you want to survive in this jungle you must be resistant/healthy/strong...

I quite 3 times in the past, but only COWARDS goes INACTIVE.

Come back dude.
(2011.May.22 09:04 AM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.May.22 09:01 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]you're quitting b/c of brug? If every player he messed with left the game there would only be wranglers left.

+1

+2
uniquip tooo Smile that is alll
(2011.May.22 09:19 AM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]uniquip tooo Smile that is alll

I'm pretty sure she is.
nothing like crying in public... i guess
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's