AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: So congrats Brugada, you win
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(2011.May.22 05:46 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.May.22 05:44 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]Glenni, unlike you I have NEVER asked SW to back me up or hosp anyone. Can't remember the last time he hosped me. But how about the last time I hosped you josh?

what makes you think i have to ask anyone to hosp for me? as for the hosp go ahead in indy atm. i am sure i will do some damage back to you.

Just reading all your whining mails where you begged them to hosp people, while you were in xpats before they booted you for being a weak pussy.
(2011.May.22 05:51 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.May.22 05:44 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]Glenni, unlike you I have NEVER asked SW to back me up or hosp anyone. Can't remember the last time he hosped me. But how about the last time I hosped you josh?

what makes you think i have to ask anyone to hosp for me? as for the hosp go ahead in indy atm. i am sure i will do some damage back to you.

Just reading all your whining mails where you begged them to hosp people, while you were in xpats before they booted you for being a weak pussy.

lol, yeah i have a different recolection of me leaving xpats. going to a gang that actually had goals and a purpose was the reason I LEFT. also being invited by the three above helped. not that i need to explain anything to a guy who claims to have access to the hacked mails. it is also joshua not josh. Smile
It was a dick move.
x pats has no goals or purpose?!

what a sham.
(2011.May.22 06:39 PM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]x pats has no goals or purpose?!

what a sham.

no gang wars at all. only a group of good ppl training leveling and mindless clicking. was not shocked that bc has gone inactive again. it just gets boring if you aren't in a gang that helps give you a reason to log in.
only gang wars they did were against us then apparently

don't think you can talk about whiney post's of any kind brug..check most of your forums posts
Who is this person complaining? And who the hell is this 'Brugada'?
(2011.May.22 07:58 PM)shark24 Wrote: [ -> ]

don't think you can talk about whiney post's of any kind brug..check most of your forums posts

I've only spoken the truth. You lemmings have whined. Who the hell is Tommi with an I?
(2011.May.22 05:35 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]as do you i am guessing. bender showed me his last hosp on you. didn't even touch him. can't be that strong now can you?

lol Coattails riding perfectionist. You can take up for other people's accomplishments. Not your own.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's