AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: So congrats Brugada, you win
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(2011.May.22 10:34 AM)Howl Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.May.22 10:28 AM)ditallica Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.May.22 10:26 AM)Howl Wrote: [ -> ]omg ur leaving because the king whiner himself got some temporary strength? I wonder how much exp ur worth now brug? maybe i should find u and see! Smirk

brug watch out. the flat chest is gonna hosp you!Rolleyes

Dude i would never be so crass as to hosp him... he might b worth some decent exp!!

so youre a pussy? dont dare fuck with space?
Jackoff owes me 10 mil. End of story. I'm sure ill be paid.
Don't quit man, that only feeds the fuel for Brugada.
(2011.May.22 10:34 AM)Howl Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.May.22 10:28 AM)ditallica Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.May.22 10:26 AM)Howl Wrote: [ -> ]omg ur leaving because the king whiner himself got some temporary strength? I wonder how much exp ur worth now brug? maybe i should find u and see! Smirk

brug watch out. the flat chest is gonna hosp you!Rolleyes

Dude i would never be so crass as to hosp him... Connie is stronger than me and would make me pay!!
(2011.May.22 08:05 AM)Jarlaxle456 Wrote: [ -> ]It has been some time now that I have considered why I keep playing the game, if I get any enjoyment from it or not, and then an asshole like Brugada comes along and decides to ruin your day. It just makes you realise, no matter how powerful you become, no matter what you do, there were always be someone more powerful and if they decide to be an asshole, then there is nothing you can do. So congrats Brugada, you win.

There are continuous talks about the game dying, and being hospitalized over a simple mail doesn't help. You guys will probably tell me I'm a baby and need to grow up. But the simple matter is I just don't find enjoyment from the game anymore. You struggle and struggle, and get nowhere.

To the Outcasts, you guys have made the game great. If it wasn't for you guys, I would have quit the game ages ago. Good luck.

To everybody who participated in the Balazar wars each day, thanks. It was always in interesting war, and I hope you guys continue with it, but I won't be around to organise it any more.

I'm in Down Town, so feel free to milk me for xp anytime. I milked the inactives like hell, so feel free to do the same to me. I am keeping my armour and shotgun though, can't make it to easy for you.

So this is me, signing off.

i thought i started the 2pm balazar thing. you just took it and ran?

nevertheless.......if one online hosp makes you tuck tail, suck teet, blog it out and quit...then maybe it wasnt the game for you anyway.

you fucking goddamned pussy.
(2011.May.22 11:07 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.May.22 08:05 AM)Jarlaxle456 Wrote: [ -> ]It has been some time now that I have considered why I keep playing the game, if I get any enjoyment from it or not, and then an asshole like Brugada comes along and decides to ruin your day. It just makes you realise, no matter how powerful you become, no matter what you do, there were always be someone more powerful and if they decide to be an asshole, then there is nothing you can do. So congrats Brugada, you win.

There are continuous talks about the game dying, and being hospitalized over a simple mail doesn't help. You guys will probably tell me I'm a baby and need to grow up. But the simple matter is I just don't find enjoyment from the game anymore. You struggle and struggle, and get nowhere.

To the Outcasts, you guys have made the game great. If it wasn't for you guys, I would have quit the game ages ago. Good luck.

To everybody who participated in the Balazar wars each day, thanks. It was always in interesting war, and I hope you guys continue with it, but I won't be around to organise it any more.

I'm in Down Town, so feel free to milk me for xp anytime. I milked the inactives like hell, so feel free to do the same to me. I am keeping my armour and shotgun though, can't make it to easy for you.

i thought i started the 2pm balazar thing. you just took it and ran?

nevertheless.......if one online hosp makes you tuck tail, suck teet, blog it out and quit...then maybe it wasnt the game for you anyway.

you fucking goddamned pussy.

+1 I've been hosped by the wranglers for days for stuff I didn't even start it's not that bad its a game of war the whole fucking point is to get strong hit and be hit. Shit happens, get over it and move on.

if you had started playing earlier you would have been prey to carlwearthers or mudpies and saved yourself all the time and effort training and leveling, as they would have taught you early on that anything goes. you either keep playing and get stronger or you become a little cry baby and quit. even supedave and spike serve a purpose for people getting stronger so they can beat dave and spike. But i have heard for people like you there's a my little pony game that would be perfect for people who aren't looking for a game based on crime and beating each other up, which i'm pretty sure is in the description of this game
(2011.May.22 02:56 PM)Acooper Wrote: [ -> ]

if you had started playing earlier you would have been prey to carlwearthers or mudpies and saved yourself all the time and effort training and leveling, as they would have taught you early on that anything goes. you either keep playing and get stronger or you become a little cry baby and quit. even supedave and spike serve a purpose for people getting stronger so they can beat dave and spike. But i have heard for people like you there's a my little pony game that would be perfect for people who aren't looking for a game based on crime and beating each other up, which i'm pretty sure is in the description of this game

i think the main issue is it is getting very boring doing the same thing over an over. yesterday was good to have something different. even though i chose early to not do it. the key to this game is realize unless you will throw thousands into it or have been here since close to the start you will be in the middle of the pack at best. nothing wrong with that either, you get to test yourself against similar players till the big ones that are bored of little contact try and get involved.

ftr, brug hosping a lower player from one mail is him being a pussy. he has bigger ppl in his gang to back him and he can smash anyone in outcasts. it is his style though.
looks like wranglers found a new gang to pick on anyways

24912 ~CGD~ DragonKnight 24 155 Hospitalized by HUNT3R.
32992 ~CGD~ Blueberry 27 125 Hospitalized by HUNT3R.
38365 ~CGD~ cheezygrapist 20 123 Hospitalized by HUNT3R.
39174 _T_N_U_C CUTurGUTisgay 8 119 Hospitalized by CUTurGUT.
36190 ~CGD~ Cisserro 41 117 Hospitalized by Brugada.
29740 ~CGD~ RAZE 28 52 Hospitalized by Brugada.

obviously one smaller than themself...
[Image: epic_trollface.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's