AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: So congrats Brugada, you win
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(2011.May.22 05:19 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.May.22 05:13 PM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.May.22 05:10 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.May.22 05:02 PM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]just saying wranglers could take on better

Its not SW. Its just me and who ever else feels like clicking, kiddo.Cool

fair enough. i retract my statement

edit: dont want to upset brug, and whoever else feels like clicking Redface

fuck him. who cares if he gets upset.

lol. so true headbustin.

no one is mad glenni. you have a lot to learn in this game yet kid.
(2011.May.22 05:22 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.May.22 05:19 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.May.22 05:13 PM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.May.22 05:10 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011.May.22 05:02 PM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]just saying wranglers could take on better

Its not SW. Its just me and who ever else feels like clicking, kiddo.Cool

fair enough. i retract my statement

edit: dont want to upset brug, and whoever else feels like clicking Redface

fuck him. who cares if he gets upset.

lol. so true headbustin.

no one is mad glenni. you have a lot to learn in this game yet kid.

no doubt old man. the three b's make for good teachers. bender, bird and sexy breeze.
lol they follow the 3 d's. donate, donate, then donate some more...
(2011.May.22 05:24 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]no doubt old man. the three b's make for good teachers. bender, bird and sexy breeze.

typical coat tail rider. kid, you still have much to learn.
(2011.May.22 05:27 PM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]lol they follow the 3 d's. donate, donate, then donate some more...

lol
(2011.May.22 05:30 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]typical coat tail rider. kid, you still have much to learn.

as do you i am guessing. bender showed me his last hosp on you. didn't even touch him. can't be that strong now can you?
(2011.May.22 05:24 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]no doubt old man. the three b's make for good teachers. bender, bird and sexy breeze.

What exactly are they teaching you, how to kiss their asses on the forum?
(2011.May.22 05:38 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]What exactly are they teaching you, how to kiss their asses on the forum?

this game isn't only about what you can do as a single player. they have showed me how strong you can be as part of a group with one goal.

it is no coincidence that almost every player in this gang has been a gang leader or been in a strong gang. only good ppl get to stay in the habitat.
Glenni, unlike you I have NEVER asked SW to back me up or hosp anyone. Can't remember the last time he hosped me. But how about the last time I hosped you josh?
(2011.May.22 05:44 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]Glenni, unlike you I have NEVER asked SW to back me up or hosp anyone. Can't remember the last time he hosped me. But how about the last time I hosped you josh?

what makes you think i have to ask anyone to hosp for me? as for the hosp go ahead in indy atm. i am sure i will do some damage back to you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's