AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: haha....no offense...just leveling :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
copy and paste mails...jees...lol....grover would you like our mail logs........

yes i would rather be hit than the low levels...thats just bringing the fight to who deserves it was my point
I choose free for all.
Saerin Wrote:is nobody else curious about the mails Pun posted?

because the mails sent from him to weebay has cheetahs account on it.

look closely.

You have got to be joking rite? We all pitch in to discover the truth. lmao :roll:

hunter52070

Ushanewnewba Wrote:I choose free for all.

Thought you said it was "paid hits"?
Thus no attacks Sad Awaiting more interested parties to contact me for more hits Smile
pffft i think it works more on what you're drinking or popping at the time and your mental state of health "paid hits" is THE saddest excuse you can come up with

cheetah

look closely.

lol, we have also used AL mail to send grocery lists, which should be of about as much interest to everyone as the fact that you can copy and paste a mail, lol.

Marlo

Howlsong Wrote:what you're drinking or popping at the time

Howl, you wouldn't be advocating the use of controlled substances for the enhancement of AL game play, would you?

ShadowKid

cheetah Wrote:

look closely.

lol, we have also used AL mail to send grocery lists, which should be of about as much interest to everyone as the fact that you can copy and paste a mail, lol.

oh i love grocery lists can i see please oh please let me see lol
Fractaleyes Wrote:
Howlsong Wrote:what you're drinking or popping at the time

Howl, you wouldn't be advocating the use of controlled substances for the enhancement of AL game play, would you?

hahaha, just sayin' its been known to happen. lol :wink:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's