AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: haha....no offense...just leveling :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

badmanbren

Being British is just a dis-advantage in this game. We miss out on all these really...fun...convos.
P.S. You should know by now, if you go to mackie d's, you've gotta get a happy meal!

TheGeek

Dill pickles are one of gods gifts to man, any reference to them as anything other than such is heresy and punishable by public flogging. =P

mudpies

this topic should have been locked on page 5

pickels?? c'mon now.

the real issue is lone soldier Ush and super powerful SV goin at it.

now continue.

ShadowKid

badmanbren Wrote:Being British is just a dis-advantage in this game. We miss out on all these really...fun...convos.
P.S. You should know by now, if you go to mackie d's, you've gotta get a happy meal!

LOL yeah the happy meals boy i love them free gifts you get in the happy meal lol

Marlo

Maybe we can find a way to happily marry the two ideas. Like two half empty ketchup containers, stranded on distant diner tables, lonely, unfulfilled, longing for the days when they were once brimming with ability and the urge to please, both Ush and the conflicted SV's can once again become a united force.

A force hellbent on the re-succulent-ification of the proverbial AL sandwich. Let your combined forces do good, ne'er evil. Let your pessimistic half filled containers once again be full of the red, delicious goodness that is AL camaraderie.

For the sake of your friends, and the quickly approaching medium well Burger that is AL hate, please allow yourselves to once again relish in the wonders of personified condimentary goodness.

There is a way out of your current pickle, it may just be under the Lettuce garnish.

mudpies

Fractaleyes Wrote:Maybe we can find a way to happily marry the two ideas. Like two half empty ketchup containers, stranded on distant diner tables, lonely, unfulfilled, longing for the days when they were once brimming with ability and the urge to please, both Ush and the conflicted SV's can once again become a united force.

A force hellbent on the re-succulent-ification of the proverbial AL sandwich. Let your combined forces do good, ne'er evil. Let your pessimistic half filled containers once again be full of the red, delicious goodness that is AL camaraderie.

For the sake of your friends, and the quickly approaching medium well Burger that is AL hate, please allow yourselves to once again relish in the wonders of personified condimentary goodness.

There is a way out of your current pickle, it may just be under the Lettuce garnish.

succulent statement right there phan
is nobody else curious about the mails Pun posted?

because the mails sent from him to weebay has cheetahs account on it.

look closely.

mudpies

Saerin Wrote:is nobody else curious about the mails Pun posted?

look closely.

Punisher Wrote:Sender : Ushanewnewba [3261] online
Date : 5 March 08 @ 8:37:57 pm
Subject : RE:nice

paid hits.

from me to weebay:
Sender : Cheetah [7743] online
Date : 5 March 08 @ 8:45:27 pm
Subject : (No Subject)

Ush said your gang paid him for hits on me and Howlsong, Ronin, Infinite, and Pun....that's gonna get real expensive to keep up...we're online a lot more than Ush, and you know we're gonna hit back.

from weebay to me:
Sender : Weebay [12357] online
Date : 5 March 08 @ 8:50:52 pm
Subject : RE:(No Subject)

? I haven't paid a dollar to anybody, or been asked about paid hits. Maybe somebody is stirring something, or nobody informed me? Find it hard to believe though, I have most of the money in the gang.

haha..and a liar...maybe...time will tell

if you look at the txt of the mail, it's obvious cheetah sent the emails and pun is just the one posting it in the forum.

I call no shenanigans on that.

saint

Fractaleyes Wrote:Maybe we can find a way to happily marry the two ideas. Like two half empty ketchup containers, stranded on distant diner tables, lonely, unfulfilled, longing for the days when they were once brimming with ability and the urge to please, both Ush and the conflicted SV's can once again become a united force.

as succulent as we may be, who says we want or would even think of taking the half empty ketchup bottle back? this delectable reunion you speak of is about as appetizing as spoiled potato salad and I sincerely hope you have never experienced such a horror. For it is one of the worst things the human body can endure, it is offensive to the eyes, an assault to the olfactory senses, and god forbid the terror should ever meet the taste buds of an individual for surely only death would relieve the caustic effects of such a union.

hunter52070

Saerin Wrote:is nobody else curious about the mails Pun posted?

look closely.

Umm you do know they are married yes???

And there is such thing as an IN GAME mail system to be able to transfer information.

Pun posted it to get USH to hit him instead of 30's. But all of that was lost with the pickle talk.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's