AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: haha....no offense...just leveling :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
zenith Wrote:I should post the actual site I got the Godwin Law from as well for reference Biggrin

Godwin's Law

P.S. I HATE PICKLES! If there is pickle juice on the same plate as a burger and it hits the bun, the bun needs to be replaced. Ug.
Where do you find those site's? I also hate pickles and completaly agree with you about burgers.
cheetah Wrote:Yep, even if I don't like them, I hear both of our grandmothers made the best!

Wait, mods, are we off topic?!

Sorry, but when the creator of the post is engaging in the off topic conversation, I do not feel there is cause to act.
I was on topic. I saw Nazi and instantly thought of Godwin's Law. The someone busted out with pickles.

:evilsmirk:

Loki

I am still confused. But if you're trying to level, ya gotta tag those high XP people. There's this one guy that has given me 517. Just sayin.
JaySin Wrote:PICKLES ROCK!!!! CLAUSSEN PICKLES!!!!!!!
2nd best... Smile mmmmmm homemade with fresh garlic and home grown dill

Snoop

that sounds beyond delicious...

Loki

hey bartender, can i get a martini?
most def...vodka or gin, grey goose with blue cheese stuffed queen olives are the drekola...def dirty no way around it
Punisher Wrote:mmm home made pickles are the drek

no, fried pickles are
aight elvis boy...mmm...deep fried pbandj and bananas
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's