AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: haha....no offense...just leveling :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
cheetah Wrote:lol, we have also used AL mail to send grocery lists, which should be of about as much interest to everyone as the fact that you can copy and paste a mail, lol.

That is funny, my son was hungry one day and wanted to hint to me to cook dinner, so what did he do? He emailed me on AL and said ">>>>>>food"

Email is a wonderful feature Smile
Ushanewnewba Wrote:Thus no attacks Sad Awaiting more interested parties to contact me for more hits Smile

Geez ush i dont think you really need that "paid hit" excuse anymore. We all know you're full of it!

badmanbren

This one was paid apparantlly. I was told from another source our good friend Amy is giving him some sort of payment for these hits.

ShadowKid

sorry ush but if you and "AMY" oh i mean Cyclonus like each other then we hate each other she is a con artist i hope she plays again cause i will deal with here with online attacks she owes me money she screwed my gang up well i owned 15% but still she is a ENEMY zen bring her back so i can get my cash back off her

mudpies

ShadowKid Wrote:sorry ush but if you and "AMY" oh i mean Cyclonus like each other then we hate each other she is a con artist i hope she plays again cause i will deal with here with online attacks she owes me money she screwed my gang up well i owned 15% but still she is a ENEMY zen bring her back so i can get my cash back off her

holy run on sentence bratman!

ShadowKid

mudpies Wrote:
ShadowKid Wrote:sorry ush but if you and "AMY" oh i mean Cyclonus like each other then we hate each other she is a con artist i hope she plays again cause i will deal with here with online attacks she owes me money she screwed my gang up well i owned 15% but still she is a ENEMY zen bring her back so i can get my cash back off her

holy run on sentence bratman!

GOD MUDPIES MAN SMD

1. Amy is no longer a friend, like she was in the past. I was fooled as well. Live and learn.

2. I had the same friendship with Amy as I did with Cheetah and Siren. Any further inappropriate comments about anything further will imply I did the same with Cheetah and Siren.

ShadowKid

Ushanewnewba Wrote:

1. Amy is no longer a friend, like she was in the past. I was fooled as well. Live and learn.

2. I had the same friendship with Amy as I did with Cheetah and Siren. Any further inappropriate comments about anything further will imply I did the same with Cheetah and Siren.

good cause from what i know your a cool guy

mudpies

You're, not Your.

k, thanks

ShadowKid

mudpies Wrote:You're, not Your.

k, thanks

shut up you insane buffoon
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's