AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: where's Bender?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
tired of beating up all the Villains? or frightened of the avian one?
no not either of those man. some personal stuff at the moment.

Runawaytrain

Waiting for the limit on his credit card to be raised so he can buy more stimsSmile
He must have got another cat stuck in his ass. Well, how else you gonna get the gerbil out? Anyway, in the entire time I've been playing I've never been offline that long, emergency of not. Goes to show money is king, not bender
(2010.Oct.23 07:07 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]He must have got another cat stuck in his ass. Well, how else you gonna get the gerbil out? Anyway, in the entire time I've been playing I've never been offline that long, emergency of not. Goes to show money is king, not bender

that's pretty sad if you've never been offline for a day
(2010.Oct.23 01:33 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]no not either of those man. some personal stuff at the moment.

well that sux. hope it works out. whatever it is.

this doesnt bode well for X pats or X light. Bender was the savior for them both. they better hope SV has mercy on them or that Bender comes back soon. i really dont see SV having any mercy though. bloods in the water now

(2010.Oct.23 08:07 AM)Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Oct.23 07:07 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]He must have got another cat stuck in his ass. Well, how else you gonna get the gerbil out? Anyway, in the entire time I've been playing I've never been offline that long, emergency of not. Goes to show money is king, not bender

i dissagree. probably played from a phone longer than you.
(2010.Oct.23 08:42 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Oct.23 01:33 AM)GlennQuagmire Wrote: [ -> ]no not either of those man. some personal stuff at the moment.

I've played from the iphone when it first came out but there have been quite a few times over the years when I was out of town had friends in town or on vacation when I never logged in.
(2010.Oct.23 08:49 AM)Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]

I've played from the iphone when it first came out but there have been quite a few times over the years when I was out of town had friends in town or on vacation when I never logged in.

so you've had friends in town and an iphone....and didnt log in? i think thats sad.

you've obviously been offline for more then a day b/c you were banned for an extended period of time.

sorry, can honestly say I've never missed a career train, so I don't think I've ever been off for that long. It's not sad, it means I've earned what little I have
(2010.Oct.23 08:56 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Oct.23 08:49 AM)Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]

so you've had friends in town and an iphone....and didnt log in? i think thats sad.

??? Whatever you say champ.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's