AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: where's Bender?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(2010.Oct.23 06:31 PM)ShadowKid Wrote: [ -> ]Wtf is this drek. You lot are taking the piss out of a man who could be dieing yet when i did it as a joke i got called a heartless etc etc.

Yeah Bconrad i know i said i quit i have i don't play this game no more i just come on the forums.

Want me gone for good you will have too ban my arse for good (forums)

p.s Get well soon Bender.

/SK

Bro, I've been told all sorts of sht by people in this game. I've had people tell me they are dying on more then one occasion, and they are still active. Forgive me if I don't believe every post a stranger makes. Fact is there's no way to prove his statement true or false. If I knew either of them in rl, it might be a different story, but the fact is I could go inactive and have somebody tell the world I'm dying. Doesn't make it true. If it was my brother, and it was true, I would let him make the statement himself. The reason I'm being an as$ hole is b/c glen seems to talk for bender a lot. I don't want to see one of our top donators get hurt or stop playing, but if he wants sympathy I'm pretty sure he can get it on his own. His whole illness does seem to be a heck of a coincidence, but whatever.
It's like when rambo said he was gonna off himself. Now he actually did, and nobody gives a sht
(2010.Oct.24 03:30 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]It's like when rambo said he was gonna off himself. Now he actually did, and nobody gives a sht

Did he? I thought he was just online again a month or so ago?
he got banned due to his own actions. I don't think he literally offed himself
Who the hell is Rambo?
Rambo is out ?
i offed myself once
(2010.Oct.24 06:54 PM)JoaoNuno Wrote: [ -> ]Rambo is out ?

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthre...?tid=13463

damn, I haven't been paying that much attention to the forum, but I thought everybody saw biff's banning
as far as i know only one player here has done that deed and i still cry about it...rip man....if rambo has sorry....i know the pain my uncle did it and its not anything to brag about..sorry benbo if you got rl shi going on...we all do..if its fixable....two words...mayo clinic

us still has the best until obama wins a second term
From what I know (which is very little), whatever is going on has kept the most active player in our game off it completely. I spoke to GQ, and he certainly doesn't seem to be reaching for any sympathy. In fact, it's been weird not getting a boatload of off-center gang mails every morning.
digital, I kinda do wish this was a funny scheme, and yes, we have heard it before... but I truly don't thnk it is.
Bender is a big part of this community.
I have you in my thoughts, man. Get well.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's