AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: where's Bender?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(2010.Nov.04 07:30 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]hes hiding at 60 fn hypocrite...run and hide benover Smile

Another Pun post for my "Best Of..." book
ty hairless...i bet youre bald...right

anyone that plays balls out then travels is scared...gotcha beny
(2010.Nov.04 07:47 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]ty hairless...i bet youre bald...right

anyone that plays balls out then travels is scared...gotcha beny

Scared or smart? Hitting and avoiding hits is the point of the game. Every single person in SV that can beat me can get to any district I am in to hit me. Since you guys are all best friends in SV and likely on msn together, have a chat...I'm sure I am easy to find. There's always at least 1 SV where I am.
What about bird and bender owning all of sv?
only with candies can either one come close...come closer my pretties
idk, looked like they had been doing it before candies.Twisted and after. Winky
not anyone close...are you licking toads
nah. i save those for sunday nights. awesome visuals!Wink
(2010.Nov.04 07:30 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]hes hiding at 60 fn hypocrite...run and hide benover Smile

I'm not hiding knobjockey. You all know I was not staying long. I am simply giving those that haven't reached 60 yet, something to work for. Just to make sure you understand what this means, it would be best to ask one of your little piglets to read it if either of you actually know where they are.

Zoophilia, from the Greek ζῷον (zṓion, "animal") and φιλία (philia, "friendship" or "love"), also known as zoosexuality, is the practice of sex between humans and non-human animals (bestiality), or a preference or fixation on such practice. A person who practices zoophilia is known as a zoophile.[1]

Although sex with animals is not outlawed in some countries, it is not explicitly condoned anywhere. In most countries, such acts are illegal under animal abuse laws or laws dealing with crimes against nature.

They say pigs are smart but doesn't make it right sticking your dick into one.

Later Mr. Garrison
are you for real or titus relapsed

jeez sorry to dis pullo on that post...bender is truly depraved...you sure you arent a banjo player?

hi ned...squeal Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's