AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: These blow!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
thanks zen the competition was worth my efforts.
(2010.Oct.14 07:01 AM)shadow55 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Oct.14 06:54 AM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]I told you all that you wouldnt like the prizes and they would be lame.

i like them... hater.

+0.001 Humanity Point

She could have made it at least 0.01, like you would get for 1 day of logging in.

OnwardTowardTheGlory

which one goes first if the defender uses
DocWagon Ambulance The hospitalization times of your next five PvP losses where you are attacked are drastically cut if a Hospitalization, Berserk, or Standard attack.

and the attacker uses
Ultimate Hitman Puts one opponent in Hospital for 500 min with 10% chance you go to jail for same amount 350 Credits
(2010.Oct.14 07:26 AM)OnwardTowardTheGlory Wrote: [ -> ]which one goes first if the defender uses
DocWagon Ambulance The hospitalization times of your next five PvP losses where you are attacked are drastically cut if a Hospitalization, Berserk, or Standard attack.

and the attacker uses
Ultimate Hitman Puts one opponent in Hospital for 500 min with 10% chance you go to jail for same amount 350 Credits

LOL I foresee lots of angry people.
thx zen. i enjoyed it even though i wasnt able to get on much that day! hell something different to click on is nice lol
(2010.Oct.14 07:23 AM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Oct.14 06:54 AM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]I told you all that you wouldnt like the prizes and they would be lame.

i like them... hater.

+0.001 Humanity Point

She could have made it at least 0.01, like you would get for 1 day of logging in.

If she did, people like bender who have 1000+ would get 10 humanity.
(2010.Oct.14 07:26 AM)OnwardTowardTheGlory Wrote: [ -> ]which one goes first if the defender uses

and the attacker uses

I would think Docwagon wouldn't activate for Ultimate Hitman, as it isn't PvP, and it isn't an attack.... it's PvC (player vs code) and a beam-me-up-scotty teleport.
(2010.Oct.14 07:29 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Oct.14 07:23 AM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]

i like them... hater.

+0.001 Humanity Point

If she did, people like bender who have 1000+ would get 10 humanity.

No, 1000 tenbot credits would get you .1 humanity. the same as leveling.
wtf? exactly what were you trying to say, because I don't think I am the only one who saw that as "change the conversion rate for humanity for 1 - .001 to 1 - .01
+0.001 Humanity Point Variable Credits

wtf are you talking about? i messed up a little. you a lot.

assuming 1 credit gets you .001 hum, 1000 creds could be swapped for 1.0 hum, not 10 hum.
(Today 12:35 PM)NoMaDiC Wrote: '+250 Range Bonus Max 250 Rating 50 Credits"
this means nothing to me

i dont think that applying protocols that occur elsewhere in the game (eg right click on your weapon (in red) and it will tell you about the weapon) is a stupid thing and applying it elsewhere in the game

as least some people offer worthwhile suggestions - thx budweiser

Troopermccue retorted (or is it retarted)-
what did you expect it to say? the description is on the same screen. and you left click on an item to get it's description.

so what does '+250 Range Bonus Max 250 Rating 'mean then ?- despite you chastising me and telling me how ignorant i am blah blahblah etc, i am still no wiser. so enligthen me if you are able to
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's