AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: bender vs cheat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
who has more blocked

i thought only women blocked people that they were bothered by

bender is a woman maybe?

discuss

and to add to this....calling me out then running from me and my wife and gang mate....weak weak weak...no wonder you hide
(2010.Oct.03 09:26 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]who has more blocked

bender is a woman maybe?

discuss

Cheats wins.
I only block SV members and since you guys can't keep your members around lately, my list has lost a few...lol
yep they left for the gang they came from when i left....wtg willy...you are making me smile....keep fighting please

bender is a woman maybe?

discuss

and to add to this....calling me out then running from me and my wife and gang mate....weak weak weak...no wonder you hide

WTF are you talking about. How many times do you need to be told. Get your gang mates to sit in DD and ill stay there. And as for your wife. Next time you login to that account, take a look at when her last attack on me was done. I don't have one in my last 50.
Your wife is weak. She proved that by needing your help with me. Not that your return makes any difference. You talk a lot of shit but everyone can see SVs getting smashed. You keep thinking your winning this, I would hate to see this end anytime soon.
(2010.Oct.03 10:01 PM)TheHorse Wrote: [ -> ]

bender is a woman maybe?

discuss

WTF are you talking about. How many times do you need to be told. Get your gang mates to sit in DD and ill stay there. And as for your wife. Next time you login to that account, take a look at when her last attack on me was done. I don't have one in my last 50.
Your wife is weak. She proved that by needing your help with me. Not that your return makes any difference. You talk a lot of drek but everyone can see SVs getting smashed. You keep thinking your winning this, I would hate to see this end anytime soon.

+1
i can see my logs and all gang logs...you are weak in mind, body and game...i dont see you hitting anyone that might have a chance at beating you...and when you did you went at best 50/50 robot woman
so should i get my wifey to post your last few attempts on losing to herSmile
(2010.Oct.03 10:10 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]i can see my logs and all gang logs...you are weak in mind, body and game...i dont see you hitting anyone that might have a chance at beating you...and when you did you went at best 50/50 robot woman
so should i get my wifey to post your last few attempts on losing to herSmile

Pun you're an idiot. You both have the same 50/50 problem I have. The only reason you have done better the past few days is because one of my belts is held up with my charger whos been offline. I don't waste my time with the other belt. I don't need it to smash your members and you've lost to me with out it anyway...lol

But since you wanna call me weak, Ill post this wonderful failed attempt by you that you must of forgot about.

Attack Type Berserk Rage
Total Combatants 2
Attack Result Stalemate
Initial Hit Points 100%
Total Combat Rounds 34
Experience Points Earned 0.0
Attack Time Sep 30 2010 - 7:14:19 am
Last Action Sep 30 2010 - 6:37:15 am
Encumbrance Rate 0.599
Weapon Used G-Force 420 Metal Storm
Armor Used 2M Power Armor T3
Helmet Used Leprechaun Tweed Cap
Shielding Worn Febiani EH301
Ranged Bonus No
Defense Bonus No
Hits 17 (50.0%)
Damage Dealt 3834 (225.5)
Damage Resisted 3038 (178.7)
Best Hit 670
Hits from Opponent(s) 30 (88.2%)
Damage Received from Opponent(s) 5855 (195.2)
Damage Resisted by Opponent(s) 2923 (97.4)
Best Hit by Opponent(s) 309

Below are all opponents involved in the battle.
WilliamR
Attack Result Stalemate
Opponent's Level 67
Initial Hit Points 100%
Experience Points Earned 0.0
Last Action Time Sep 30 2010 - 7:14:18 am
Weapon Used Ranged
Armor Worn Yes
Helmet Worn Yes
Hits 30
Damage Dealt 5855
Damage Resisted 2923
Best Hit 309
Hits from Opponent(s) 17
Damage Received from Opponent(s) 3834
Damage Resisted by Opponent(s) 3038
Best Hit by Opponent(s) 670

Keep talking shit all you want Pun. Everyone can see who's winning this. They also can see just how weak and pathetic you/SV are. This war is not about you and me so you can end this BS on how I don't hit you. Your only here because your wife realized she couldn't fight without your help.

Just STFU and Fight FFS. And get your gang to fight back for a change. Its really sad to see they have given up so easily.
(2010.Oct.03 10:33 PM)TheHorse Wrote: [ -> ]Your only here because your wife realized she couldn't fight without your help.

+1
*popcorn and netflix condoms Fedx'd*
so the one fight you do post is a stalemate where my hp is at 67% and you are healthy....you sir are the idiot...and if youre trying to make the point that your belt was off in that logger its showing being worn...and if money is no object to you why dont you charge your own?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's