AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: bender vs cheat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Bender your delusional. Since your to simple to realize it allow me to explain for you. The reason their not stiming out is because they don't care that much about a online text based game. Pun has made this quite clear. Personal I'm a little worried about your mental stability.

Should you care to hosp. I'll let you in on a secret I don't care either.
(2010.Oct.04 02:47 PM)Mock8800 Wrote: [ -> ]Bender your delusional. Since your to simple to realize it allow me to explain for you. The reason their not stiming out is because they don't care that much about a online text based game. Pun has made this quite clear. Personal I'm a little worried about your mental stability.

Should you care to hosp. I'll let you in on a secret I don't care either.

wow, the multiple levels of stupidity in that post made my head hurt.

hitolo

(2010.Oct.04 02:55 PM)mblume Wrote: [ -> ]wow, the multiple levels of stupidity in that post made my head hurt.

You should be used to multiple levels of stupidity by now. Just scan the EADP roster and see for yourself. Razz
(2010.Oct.04 03:08 PM)hitolo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Oct.04 02:55 PM)mblume Wrote: [ -> ]wow, the multiple levels of stupidity in that post made my head hurt.

You should be used to multiple levels of stupidity by now. Just scan the EADP roster and see for yourself. Razz

Remember the once proud SV family of 45-50 members? It's now nothing but a whiney group of 18, and 1 un-retiree. We're still intact, as is 4H, as is Benders gang. You guys keep losing people rather than accepting your ultimate fate.

That's the definition of stupidity.
(2010.Oct.04 03:15 PM)mblume Wrote: [ -> ]

Remember the once proud SV family of 45-50 members? It's now nothing but a whiney group of 18, and 1 un-retiree. We're still intact, as is 4H, as is Benders gang. You guys keep losing people rather than accepting your ultimate fate.

Remember the once proud and many many of x-pats...
(2010.Oct.04 03:36 PM)Mock8800 Wrote: [ -> ]

stinky hippies are never proud.

Yes, and obviously you don't because 99% of them are in the 3 gangs listed above.

Anyways, SV had zero to do with what went down in the xpat fort.
(2010.Oct.04 03:41 PM)mblume Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, and obviously you don't because 99% of them are in the 3 gangs listed above.

Anyways, SV had zero to do with what went down in the xpat fort.

LQTM, thank you.

hitolo

Twisted truth, exaggerations, and contrived events are all that you're capable of. For the simpleton that you are this so-called 'war' will simply be a figment of your imagination, one in which you fictitiously come out as the victor. We all know you are the very definition of stupidity and it shows every time you post on this forum. That drumming war chant you hear is merely Bender beating his chest while biting his ears saying "duh duh duh duh".
ohhh, and zenith pulls ahead at the end for the win!

sorry sv, eadp and bender...as far as i know, sw still holds the belt and zenith is holding all the cash.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's