AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: bender vs cheat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
ITT two butthurt oponents argue about who is weak and scared when they're evenly match. in otherwords no entertainment value
(2010.Oct.04 09:58 AM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]i dont think there is a district big enough for that ego bender...interesting to see how youve changed in the game over the past 2 years...kudos for hiding in the game then becoming a game icehole...well done

btw i am having more fun now in this game than since loki quit..ty

still wont donate rl cash...not till there is something worthy

My ego in nowhere near as big as yours and cheats ego is bigger than both ours combined. Im pretty sure since your just a SV temp these days that you don't know the real reason this war has ended up going as far as it has. Maybe you should ask your X pres why this war is where its at. That big SV ego of his getting the rest of his gang in the situation there in now.

I'm glad your having fun Pun. If you weren't having fun you wouldn't be here. If your not here, SV would surrender. That would mean no fun for me.
Fork it! AL world war 3. You fellers need a break from the drudgery! And hosp anybody who isn't fighting in it!
one good thing about cheetah, when she hits you feel no pain

(2010.Oct.04 06:30 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote: [ -> ]arse.........Go away tool
Why does everyone beside E A D P and SV get to enjoy the monotony of click click pow in awakenedlands? Cleanse the hardcore of the crycrissies
so i was at this club on friday night, drunk as fuck, so drunk i was dancing on this stage grinding with my girl, im not huge on dancing, more of drinker, but anyhow. After some time this random, not so attractive, chick turns around to my girl and says your boyfriend was hitting on me, i was like wtf bitch you wish. My girlfriend laughed. So then i went out for a smoke on the patio and a fight breaks out, sweet, who doesn't like a good bar fight. some dude threw his, what looked to be like a fairly chick drink, at another guy. Of course i laughed, and then some other guy punched the dude who threw the drink in the ear...

so i guess what im trying to say is, getting a handy on the dance floor is frowned upon by some, but not all... so just be careful.

good day gentleman, good day.

hitolo

(2010.Oct.04 10:10 AM)TheHorse Wrote: [ -> ]My ego in nowhere near as big as yours

Sounds complicated... lol
(2010.Oct.04 09:43 AM)TheHorse Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Oct.04 09:30 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Oct.04 09:23 AM)TheHorse Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Oct.04 09:02 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Oct.04 07:38 AM)Jackal Wrote: [ -> ]The other funny thing is you think you can do this by yourself and you cant so this is the second time during this war H4H has stepped in and it still hasnt made any difference. YOU ARE STILL FAILING.

(2010.Oct.04 07:50 AM)TheHorse Wrote: [ -> ]Since my gang joined in Ive been able to get back to the gym while you idiots rot in the hospital. I think you've been in SV too long.

so, youre still part of H4H? secrets out!

Its no secret...lol

which means EADP is ALSO part of "H4H".

gap closed.

Everyone can see it however they want.

Anyone hits EADP, they deal with me and EADP. H4h will stay out of it.

Anyone hits H4h, They deal with me H4h. EAPD will stay out of it.

If anyone finds themselves in a war with one of these gangs and drags the 3rd in, its there own fault. Im the only link to the 2 gangs. After the whole X-pats thing, none of these guys have any love for each other.

Hope that clears that up for you all. If not, then who cares...I don't.

.D O E S ..

.... ... .. N O T

C O M PU T E. . .
::taps conrad on the shoulder:: i'm not too sure he's actually a robot...there's a few spelling errors in his post.
Nice blog, Thanks for that insight into your life bender.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's