AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: bender vs cheat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(2010.Oct.04 05:11 AM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]so the one fight you do post is a stalemate where my hp is at 67% and you are healthy....you sir are the idiot...and if youre trying to make the point that your belt was off in that logger its showing being worn...and if money is no object to you why dont you charge your own?

Attack Type Berserk Rage
Total Combatants 2
Attack Result Stalemate
Initial Hit Points 100%

Below are all opponents involved in the battle.
WilliamR
Attack Result Stalemate
Opponent's Level 67
Initial Hit Points 100%
(2010.Oct.04 05:11 AM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]so the one fight you do post is a stalemate where my hp is at 67% and you are healthy....you sir are the idiot...and if youre trying to make the point that your belt was off in that logger its showing being worn...and if money is no object to you why dont you charge your own?

Read it again idiot, and this time don't confuse your level for your health. And I don't need to charge my belt. As you pointed out, I only hit those that cant do damage to me. And yes It shows my belt on, not its %.
touche...i need my coffee before i post

how many cps did you use im wondering? Smile
(2010.Oct.04 06:16 AM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]touche...i need my coffee before i post

how many cps did you use im wondering? Smile

Nice try Pun but Im still working my politics career.

You wanna post that last fight log? or should we just leave it and you a can just accept your weak...lmao
post it up...i was trying a hosp...at least i have the balls to do so

post up all the leaves and mugs ive done on you--go for it
(2010.Oct.03 10:10 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]i dont see you hitting anyone that might have a chance at beating you

What do you call hitting E A D P then?
(2010.Oct.04 06:35 AM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]post it up...i was trying a hosp...at least i have the balls to do so

LMFAO...You've failed plenty of mugs and leaves on me and posting them is not worth my time. I have to say that your talking tough calling out a player whos 13 places below you in battle stats for not using the hosp option on you is as lame as your wifes efforts in this war. Your a F'n joke Pun. Always have been and always will be.

The funny thing in all this is that Cheats and the rest of SV thought you would come in and save them. Not only have you failed to stop me from raping your gang, you have also made a complete idiot of yourself in the forums.

Oh and by the way, you seamed to be really concerned with this war costing me my stats and how other would pass me. Just wanted to let you know I'm back in the gym earning 5-7k dps a day now so you can sleep better now knowing I'm doing fine.
great for you....and if i wanted to drop rl cash into this game to beat you i could easily...i just dont see a reason to do so

id rather spend my cash on bourbon and beerfests
(2010.Oct.04 06:54 AM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]great for you....and if i wanted to drop rl cash into this game to beat you i could easily...i just dont see a reason to do so

id rather spend my cash on bourbon and beerfests

The great ones do both!

The good news is there are 8 more spots available in Syndicate so 8 more lucky SV can go hide there until this blows over. Bad news is that leaves SV at 11 players. Bwahahahaha

Jackal

(2010.Oct.04 06:48 AM)TheHorse Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Oct.04 06:35 AM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]post it up...i was trying a hosp...at least i have the balls to do so

The funny thing in all this is that Cheats and the rest of SV thought you would come in and save them. Not only have you failed to stop me from raping your gang, you have also made a complete idiot of yourself in the forums.

The funny thing is you think we asked him to come back.
The other funny thing is you think you can do this by yourself and you cant so this is the second time during this war H4H has stepped in and it still hasnt made any difference. YOU ARE STILL FAILING.

As for EAPD you guys started this war thats why you are getting hit
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's