AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: LOTTERY Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

FaceOwner

if AL continues to do lotteries, it needs to be integrated into the game, not run by one individual, but rather a script in the code, like the current games of chance.

just my opinion.
FaceOwner Wrote:if AL continues to do lotteries, it needs to be integrated into the game, not run by one individual, but rather a script in the code, like the current games of chance.

just my opinion.

Did you stay up all night and think that up? That is what we are trying to accomplish. OMG man, read the entire thread before posting.
chumstain Wrote:i don't mean to cause a fuss, but i thought i got 224 and 310. did you not receive my lottery requests. somebody got the money

Hmm, I don't think so. If you would like to appeal. Please contact Zenith and have her go through my mail from you. if it shows you did, then I will obviously award you with 20k. Thank you for bringing this to my attention!
I have had some good Ideas lately. In an effort to boost the players playing in the lottery there will be a guarnteed winner every drawing. Come on guys. The more I get participating the better chance this will have becoming an in-game function (hopefully). For now on until otherwise posted. The person closest to the first numbers drawn will win 5% of the total pot. No one will get this however if we have a jackpot winner Smile

Much love!

Ushanewnewba, WOLVERINE!!!
Not having read back through the last few pages so forgive me if I repeat something but is there any chance of a receipt mail, a "you have been entered, good luck" would be nice Smile

mudpies

I agree it would be nice to have some sort of confirmation that payment and moneys are recieved. I also understand that this may add too much work to the process making it not worth while so if there's any way I can help let me know. I'll even retract myself from the lotto if I'm getting the confidential info. I just want to see this thing rise above the confusion and become a popular thing.
andyscho Wrote:Not having read back through the last few pages so forgive me if I repeat something but is there any chance of a receipt mail, a "you have been entered, good luck" would be nice Smile

will do! Thanks for the input. I will start this after next lotto!!! Thanks!

*Mudpies* I will keep you in mind! Once we get like 20+ people playing I will begin delegating Smile

HOOAH!

pimpsta101

dont forget the Lottery was my idea though even though im not hosting it.
It was my idea in the beggining.

psheehan78

I will make sure to never ever forget that.

smidge

cross your heart?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's