AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: LOTTERY Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

chumstain

man, i don't really think its necessary to go through all that for $1K . I was just bringing it to your attention. If somebody's already gotten the money for the lottery, then thats cool. Unless for some reason you want me to contact Zenith, then I'm not gonna worry about it.
pimpsta101 Wrote:dont forget the Lottery was my idea though even though im not hosting it.
It was my idea in the beggining.

if you look in ideas by players section, it has been suggested ALOT of times Razz I even think I suggested it around 6-7months ago.

It's just cool that someone has the energy to pull it off

pimpsta101

yeah but i suggested this idea back in like june or july of last year when this game recently started
you suggested it 9 months ago yet you are only LVL 11? Damn you must really be into this

zappafrank

hustla'd !
You people have very little time to get your numbers and money to me! Only like 6 people have done it. If I don't get ten. I kill the lottery!

pimpsta101

andyscho Wrote:you suggested it 9 months ago yet you are only LVL 11? darn you must really be into this

Yep i aint no game freak cuz i dont play this all day how old you is and you probably play this more than me plus i stopped playing this game for like 5 months
anyways.
Lottery Dead!

Numbers:

No winners.

NightC wins $7500 Which is for being the closest.

Thank you.

Please never ask for a lottery again!

Smile

*Moderator close!*
Hence why lottery code wasn't on the top o' the list Smile Oops a mod closed this!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's