AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: LOTTERY Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

badmanbren

I spent 5 000
My hope IS to get mods involved and eventually Zenith. That's why i want/need such large support. I would love for the lottery to get too big for just one player ot manage. Maybe then it could be a permanent game function Smile

BUY SOME TICKETS PEOPLE!

mudpies

how's the turnout looking?
low right now. however we still have plenty of time. I want atleast 20 people this go around. Get the word out people! promote this lottery!

dayute

You might want to rethink your number idea. You said if someone were to pick 134 and 431 came up they'd win right? Does this mean if 413 came up they'd also win? In this case there are only 36 different combinations of three different numbers between 0 and 9.

Since numbers cost 200 each thats 7200 dollars to pay off 100,000+. Those odds aren't right. If I had 18 members in my gang we could buy every combination of numbers and break the lottery.

I think you should stick with picking the exact number and having each ticket cost 100 dollars or 110 dollars. This would give even odds or a little above even odds.

zappafrank

dayute, that's a pretty good idea. I didn't even think of looking at the odds, or the possible number combinations. either way, i want to win the lottery!!!
Excellent point, thank you, this is now in order Smile This lotto idea is a living breathing test. So you guys now know!!! Smile Must pick the number on dot!!!

134=134=win! (ex)

psheehan78

mudpies Wrote:not that I don't trust you, but in the wrong hands this could be the ultimate $$ scam in AL history.

:starts picking next numbers.

Everyone send me a couple grand and tell me how many fingers you think I'm holding up. I'll send you a lot of money if you guess right lol

Dragon

psheehan78 Wrote:
mudpies Wrote:not that I don't trust you, but in the wrong hands this could be the ultimate $$ scam in AL history.

:starts picking next numbers.

Everyone send me a couple grand and tell me how many fingers you think I'm holding up. I'll send you a lot of money if you guess right lol

Let me guess. I win a couple of grand if I guess correctly.

lol
I have only 9 people so far. drawing is tomorrow guys/girls! If I don't get more people in then I am killing the lottery once and for all!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's