AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: LOTTERY Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
LOTTERY NUMBERS: JACKPOT $:141,100 NO WINNERS!

295 80%
905 10%

The first number being the Jackpot number is the first number I went with.
Numbers were randomly drawn through the SLOT MACHINE in AL. (Thanks Zenith) Smile

There was no Jackpot winner, however, I promised a prize for the person closest to the Jackpot number Smile

And the winner is!!!

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

GhostRider whom picked 318 as one of his numbers.

Prize is $20,000

mudpies

CONGRATS PSH!!!

psheehan78

Nice! My birthday is march 18th.

mudpies

I like the new system. 20k if you get close, the whole thing if you match the number. that should get some folks playing.
hmmm. I need MANY more people playing then!!! Or I'd lose too much money and POT would never grow!

Once I get 40-50 people playing then I can up the prize money!

The 20K came from my pocket book Sad Me so sad! hehe!

Get the lotto new out there. There's no reason NOT to play people!

Next Drawing is Tuesday April 17th after 6:00pm server time!

500$ a ticket so that's 1k for two three digit numbers people! Get me that money!!!!!

Smile

mudpies

the resistance I'm finding is the odds are like 1/500 to match the number (assuming you get two chances) but once I told my gang there was a for sure winner tonight a few jumped in last minute. we just gotta spread the word and be obsessive about it.
1k is like 2-3 crimes for some and one crime for others. It's cheap. And the one in 500 chance is actually really decent. I'd play! Smile

psheehan78

For god's sake it's $500! Everyone level 10 and up can steal a couple crappy cars for a chance to win some decent money. We should have at least 100 people in this thing.

mudpies

I agree. the odds are pretty good. the people resisting are low teens in lvl who are doing everything they can to upgrade their houses and weapons. 1k is sort of a lot to them. chump change for the rest of us.

chumstain

i don't mean to cause a fuss, but i thought i got 224 and 310. did you not receive my lottery requests. somebody got the money
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's