AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Jail Busting Chances
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Scorpious

I have looked through these topics to see if one like this was posted. With all of them we have it may have so I apologize in advance if I am duplicating this. I have an idea for Jail busts.

I notice at times that very high level players are in jail or players with high times or a combination of both of them. I try to bust them out and get the message saying I do not have enough experience for this.

I would like to see it so we DO have a chance to bust them out regardless if it is 10%, 5%, or even just 1%. I know some people have decent chances to bust themselves out if they get caught so why not give everyone a chance to try for the big dogs? Besides, I look in the Best Bust Category and start to drool and ponder on how it would be if there were low level players on it too. I know I would like to see my name now on that list. What do you all think on this? Is this a good idea for all of us to get a chance? Would this be better as a yes or no poll? THanks much all. :-)
I do believe the experience necessity is for your benefit. Zens way of helping us out. Maybe if you don't have the experience there is a 0% chance of success or something. Zen has a reason for everything. I'm sure it is for the lower level people's safety.

Scorpious

That's true. But maybe if enough people think this is a good idea she may make it so everyone has at least a 1% or 5% chance at it. Will give people something to think about. :-) I noticed also in a different online game I played that if you attacked somebody twice as high as you, you might have a 0% chance at winning yet if you attacked somebody 1/2 your power you would only get a 95% chance to win. I think we should have a chance to get the big dogs out, possibly with a 5% chance or so at least. I am sure some of the higher level players get somewhat disgruntled when they are sitting in jail for 300+ minutes (even more) and have to hope a higher level person logs in and decides they want to bust them out. Otherwise you may as well come back in 5 or 6 hours and hope you were busted. Just an idea on my part for a possible chance at this. :-) Appreciate the feedback Ush. Any lower level player's opinions on this are appreciated also. I especially would like to know what you all think. :-)
i support this too. maybe if theres an extremely low % it could give you a second warning, so like IF YOU GET CAUGHT YOULL BE IN JAIL TOO!!

*click ok*

you look around and realize that "so and so" has extra security!! do you REALLY want to try?

sexy
you really wanna waste your exp and ap on a 1% chance? Also, isn't that a little unfair to other knowng you have a 1-5% chance?

matt5250

I think it's fine the way it is.
You're right!

Thor

I think its good and fair that max minutes to bust is based on level, it's more logic to me.

Ans I also wonder what would be the point to have a 1-5% chance to bust some1 out.

And I never saw any1 with more than 300 mins stay in there for more than 10 mins, unless a ton of people tried and failed to bust them. The exp at that point is too attractive for any1 that can do it to not try.

LordSkie

I like it this way because some of the real big sentences at the top are like 800 minutes... which NO ONE can bust. So if you want to try it, you have to sit around and wait until they hit your range. I think the system's pretty good, IMO.

Scorpious

Well, if there was a 5% chance to bust out one of the big dogs I would try it. As others have told me in game before when you are ready to log off you get awful crazy and pull up some courage to try stuff you wouldn't do when you first logged in. I have tried and succeeded at times in busting out people with 200+ minutes right before I logged for the night. Did it again tonight, busted somebody with 204 minutes on their sentence. I don't think it is much of a concern about wasting APs if people want to use it. The only wasted APs are the ones you would have had but were maxed out. I use my APs and energy on various things. Sometimes I use energy attacking somebody I noticed was off for days and I sometimes use APs committing or trying to commit a crime that may be above my capabilities normally.

Just think about this all you higher level players, would you like to sit in jail for hours because the other higher players logged off before you went in jail and now you have to wait for somebody else to login or would you like it if there was a chance a LVL 1 or LVL 2 or LVL 14 busted you out because we decided to try even though we only had around a 5% chance for success? HEHE

Night all. Thanks for the votes. How about some more lower level players replying to this post so others can see how you think about this. :-)
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's