AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Do we really want multiple person attacks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
and is this wonky change worth the effort just to apply that?
its gonna negate alot of the stronger folks and all they put into the game....will provide a different level of play and more randomness for sure Smile
(2010.Apr.21 10:41 AM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]its gonna negate alot of the stronger folks and all they put into the game...

Isn't this a good thing? I mean, not negating them, but provide another challenge for those otherwise unbeatable?
a motivation to get stronger for the strong player.
(2010.Apr.21 10:41 AM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]will provide a different level of play and more randomness for sure Smile

Is right. do we really want that or arn't we trying to just make a fight code that works and is fair. how did we stray so far off course.
If I can finally beat W00k or Pun, even with help, I'm up for it ! Biggrin
Here is what it should be. He who has the best stats wins period!

This would work perfect and solve all problems

Thank you yes thank you!
I have been told in IM that this game has had some trouble with XP fir top tier players. I think that multiple attackers us the next logical step if they ever wish to reach the highest levels.
would be awesome to see 20 peolpe lose to pun. all at once because someone in the gang attacked him.
(2010.Apr.21 12:12 PM)Mock8800 Wrote: [ -> ]would be awesome to see 20 peolpe lose to pun. all at once because someone in the gang attacked him.

I would much rather see you get your nose out of Pun's bunghole
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's