AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Do we really want multiple person attacks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2010.Apr.21 02:00 PM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.21 01:58 PM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]your not you guys can handle you guys if your bored quit. i just think this is gunna make even more stupid and random

Can we get a translator in here, please?

Edit: What's your issue, man? Do you not like the thought of people ganging up on you?

my bad I'm just a little inebriated. I meant the big guys can beat the big guys. This change in the game is unnecessary.
(2010.Apr.21 02:16 PM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]my bad I'm just a little inebriated. I meant the big guys can beat the big guys. This change in the game is unnecessary.

No need to apologize for being under the influence Wink

I'm still not understanding why you're so opposed to this though?
(2010.Apr.21 02:30 PM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.21 02:16 PM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]my bad I'm just a little inebriated. I meant the big guys can beat the big guys. This change in the game is unnecessary.

I just think its too big of a change to the game. You're the one who should be opposed to it will put your H4H out of business. Im just not for it because I don't like the idea of two people who are half as strong attacking me. Thats bullshit. We work so hard just to make it worth nothing unless you have other people. I say keep it the way it is maybe add more NPC. keep them around their own districts.
(2010.Apr.21 02:32 PM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]I just think its too big of a change to the game. You're the one who should be opposed to it will put your H4H out of business. Im just not for it because I don't like the idea of two people who are half as strong attacking me. Thats cowplop. We work so hard just to make it worth nothing unless you have other people. I say keep it the way it is maybe add more NPC. keep them around their own districts.

Well, surprisingly, I'm not opposed to it whatsoever... I encourage it. While I do understand what you're saying about weaker people ganging up on you, I'm going to have to disagree with that being bullshit. This false sense of entitlement mentality is where you're going wrong.

Who cares if you might have to use a stim or two because some weaklings ganged up on you?

What you do then is pummel them into oblivion for even using that option against you in the first place. That'll probably make them think twice the next time Wink
(2010.Apr.21 02:38 PM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.21 02:32 PM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]I just think its too big of a change to the game. You're the one who should be opposed to it will put your H4H out of business. Im just not for it because I don't like the idea of two people who are half as strong attacking me. Thats cowplop. We work so hard just to make it worth nothing unless you have other people. I say keep it the way it is maybe add more NPC. keep them around their own districts.

Well, surprisingly, I'm not opposed to it whatsoever... I encourage it. While I do understand what you're saying about weaker people ganging up on you, I'm going to have to disagree with that being cowplop. This false sense of entitlement mentality is where you're going wrong.

Who cares if you might have to use a stim or two because some weaklings ganged up on you?

What you do then is pummel them into oblivion for even using that option against you in the first place. That'll probably make them think twice the next time Wink

I dunno man just makes it a whole lot more bullshit. I don't mind getting beat by people stronger than me but someone who's weaker should buy some candy if you want to win.
(2010.Apr.21 02:45 PM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]I dunno man just makes it a whole lot more cowplop. I don't mind getting beat by people stronger than me but someone who's weaker should buy some candy if you want to win.

I used to share that mentality with you, but I don't any longer. Since the inception of AL, the strong have been preying on the weak with the weaklings having no means to fight back.

Just try to put the virtual ego aside and see the fun in the whole thing. Let's not prematurely freak out about it just yet.
(2010.Apr.21 02:50 PM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.21 02:45 PM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]I dunno man just makes it a whole lot more cowplop. I don't mind getting beat by people stronger than me but someone who's weaker should buy some candy if you want to win.

I used to share that mentality with you, but I don't any longer. Since the inception of AL, the strong have been preying on the weak with the weaking having no means to fight back.

Just try to put the virtual ego aside and see the fun in the whole thing. Let's not prematurely freak out about it just yet.

Too late. I prematurely freaked in my pants. As we all should be doing!
lol it's about time this thread took a turn!
(2010.Apr.21 02:32 PM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.21 02:30 PM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]

I just think its too big of a change to the game. You're the one who should be opposed to it will put your H4H out of business. Im just not for it because I don't like the idea of two people who are half as strong attacking me. Thats cowplop. We work so hard just to make it worth nothing unless you have other people. I say keep it the way it is maybe add more NPC. keep them around their own districts.

If your dex is significantly higher, no amount of weaklings will be able to beat you, as they won't be able to touch you.
(2010.Apr.21 11:19 AM)Canosoup Wrote: [ -> ]If I can finally beat W00k or Pun, even with help, I'm up for it ! Biggrin

I can't wait to login and see that event! It's been years in the making lol.

See, this is exactly why I think it's a great change. Soup needs revenge!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's