AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Do we really want multiple person attacks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2010.Apr.21 03:17 PM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.21 03:16 PM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]It's not even fully phased in yet, duder!

What were we talking about again?

The intricacies of small group dynamics.
(2010.Apr.21 03:18 PM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.21 03:16 PM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]It's not even fully phased in yet, duder!

The intricacies of small group dynamics.

No but seriously multiple players attacking one person?

Fallout

I don't mind as long as all the players are in the same district when it happens.

Axel Johanssen being able to join in combat in a zone he is not even located in is really starting to get on my nerves. Why should he be able to be everywhere at once?.
I'm pretty sure he has to be in the district to jump in on the fight. I've seen him jump around districts a few times, he was in downtown decatur and then a few minutes later he was gone.

It probably has something to do with the way the user list is sorted. If you sort by locale, he doesn't show up with the other npc's, but if you sort by id, he'll show up right after the other npc's. The database probably doesn't use a secondary sort, so it just sorts the characters in the order they were added, or it's using a hidden field.
(2010.Apr.21 04:30 PM)HalfGodHercules Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure he has to be in the district to jump in on the fight. I've seen him jump around districts a few times, he was in downtown decatur and then a few minutes later he was gone.

It probably has something to do with the way the user list is sorted. If you sort by locale, he doesn't show up with the other npc's, but if you sort by id, he'll show up right after the other npc's. The database probably doesn't use a secondary sort, so it just sorts the characters in the order they were added, or it's using a hidden field.

I knew you were Zen! Biggrin
(2010.Apr.21 04:32 PM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.21 04:30 PM)HalfGodHercules Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure he has to be in the district to jump in on the fight. I've seen him jump around districts a few times, he was in downtown decatur and then a few minutes later he was gone.

lol, nope just someone who spends too much time with computers Wink
(2010.Apr.21 04:32 PM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]

I knew you were Mitch Conner!

Fallout

Damn you correct!. I always sort by locale and he doesn't even show up on the page in DD but shows up when you sort by I.D.

Funny that all the other NPC's show up in the correct order but he does not.
i was gonna say. maybe he moves districts to back his buddies up?

normative accounting theory development throughout the 1960's and 70's
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's