AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Do we really want multiple person attacks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Polls like this one shouldn't be anonymous.
yep axel is low in id but shows up down on the list...tricky...its tricky to rock around Smile
(2010.Apr.21 05:16 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]yep axel is low in id but shows up down on the list...tricky...its tricky to rock around Smile

here we go
(2010.Apr.21 05:18 PM)Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.21 05:16 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]yep axel is low in id but shows up down on the list...tricky...its tricky to rock around Smile

here we go
[Image: dmc.jpg]?
(2010.Apr.21 05:20 PM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.21 05:18 PM)Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.21 05:16 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]yep axel is low in id but shows up down on the list...tricky...its tricky to rock around

here we go
[Image: dmc.jpg]?

[Image: RUnsHOUSe.jpg]
::pours 40 for my fallen homie Jam Master J::
(2010.Apr.21 04:30 PM)HalfGodHercules Wrote: [ -> ]It probably has something to do with the way the user list is sorted. If you sort by locale, he doesn't show up with the other npc's, but if you sort by id, he'll show up right after the other npc's. The database probably doesn't use a secondary sort, so it just sorts the characters in the order they were added, or it's using a hidden field.

I didn't realize he was out of order. Resorted the players table... should be listed in the right spot now.
(2010.Apr.21 06:02 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.21 04:30 PM)HalfGodHercules Wrote: [ -> ]It probably has something to do with the way the user list is sorted. If you sort by locale, he doesn't show up with the other npc's, but if you sort by id, he'll show up right after the other npc's. The database probably doesn't use a secondary sort, so it just sorts the characters in the order they were added, or it's using a hidden field.

I didn't realize he was out of order. Resorted the players table... should be listed in the right spot now.

Trying to "prove" you're not Asgard now, Zen? Biggrin

The jig is up Wink
lol axel, my brotha
(2010.Apr.21 02:16 PM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]my bad I'm just a little inebriated. I meant the big guys can beat the big guys. This change in the game is unnecessary.

Gotta respond to this....

OK whiney? I have been waiting for this day since I was a wee lil tot getting ripped to shreds by Pullo & the rest of Pest and while I was not the 1st person to ask for this and I prolly wasn't the last person to ask for this, I am VERY happy we're finally getting it.

Of all the ppl in this game who SHOULD be complaining YOU arent one of them. Go cry into your beer... u seemed to be doing a good job of it b4 u started this thread.

Amendment; You can all now rest easy knowing that this new code is not ONLY W00k Approved but Howl Approved too!!

(2010.Apr.21 04:44 PM)Fallout Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.21 04:30 PM)HalfGodHercules Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure he has to be in the district to jump in on the fight. I've seen him jump around districts a few times, he was in downtown decatur and then a few minutes later he was gone.

It probably has something to do with the way the user list is sorted. If you sort by locale, he doesn't show up with the other npc's, but if you sort by id, he'll show up right after the other npc's. The database probably doesn't use a secondary sort, so it just sorts the characters in the order they were added, or it's using a hidden field.

Damn you correct!. I always sort by locale and he doesn't even show up on the page in DD but shows up when you sort by I.D.

Funny that all the other NPC's show up in the correct order but he does not.

And I know Zen has fixed your prob Ronin but if u had just kept them all on your enemy list all u would have had to do was look at axel to see if he's in the same District... I'm sorry I'm late ... I was trying to fall asleep. Sad

Apparently tho, there is NO REST for the wicked!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's