AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: New Shotty-Discuss
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
i was rocking with the hvs, not one 1k hit yet...seems it hits more times for higher avg hits, but low crits...so far it sucks for me

not one big hit with this thing yet....this one might be a waste of cash
Zen, please help.
Just like the L3 armor I was ripped off on. This shit costs alot of money. There should be a return policy if you are going to keep selling sub par items!
no it does do overall more damage but doesnt have the crits...so in people you used to knock out with a big hit you drag it out longer giving them more chances to hit..that is all

oh no it isnt..Smile it does hit hideouts a little better too
we bought it to get better crits. not to have fights dragged out longer so we can get hit by a cheaper weapon with good crits.

id like a 24h return policy and bette rtrade in vaules. im still stuck with a helmet that wont add-on the stat it describes.
(2010.Apr.23 06:11 AM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]no it does do overall more damage but doesnt have the crits...so in people you used to knock out with a big hit you drag it out longer giving them more chances to hit..that is all

oh no it isnt..Smile it does hit hideouts a little better too

Same with the jump from FN90 to the Steyr. Weaker crits, better overall dmg. No disclaimer.
im also seeing more big hits on me with the new gun vs the hvs....enc rate maybe?
What a hose job... I'm glad I didn't get one after reading all of this. For the price tag it carries, it should most certainly dole out some larger critical hits.
if the crits were just equal to the hvs it would be worth it cause the avg damage would also increase and with one or more hideout max hits capable --you got a decent weapon....i think all of us are used to seeing each successive weapon increase max crits by 50-100 and with this gun you dont get that
The new shooty should be equal to the boomstick in each and every way
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Reference URL's