AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: New Shotty-Discuss
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
wtf do we need more districts for anyways...
(2010.Apr.16 05:11 PM)ZeonOne Wrote: [ -> ]Zen did said she won't be making the new district with a level requirement.

So, I doubt there will be a level 70 district.

Maybe she will make a district requirement base on Skill? Like, must have a level 10 combat skill to enter.

Must complete all currently available college courses to enter.
i like the idea about completing courses to enter....very nice...like a graduate district or doctorate or something..then you can start very specific courses Smile
ideas wack

i prefer skill lvl
and rep should def come into play here....districts that require 5, 7, 9....rep is so hard to get but fair
(2010.Apr.16 11:33 AM)Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.16 11:25 AM)MrHyde Wrote: [ -> ]And the gap between Donators and non-Donators gets bigger and bigger. A new player to the game to try and get that sort of end without dropping 20K plus into the game would have to spend years criming to buy creds and switching job points to end. New players are not thinking that long term no wonder many dont stick around.

We were told that skills, the new school classes, jobs etc would be getting used on new items as well as having items that needed end to use. E.G one item needs stats, school classes and the skills to use them, so needs work and a lot of time to us, but is achievable without dropping loads of money. Then there is the same item but only needing stats and end, so the people who can and want to drop big money can get and be the best faster.

what new player will have 75 in their main stat?

Im a new(ish) player and although i dont have the 75 acc, i have the end and it should only take me about 68 days(yes i did the math) to get the 75 acc needed, maybe less as i will be upping my end before then. I for one am looking forward to using this..Razz
i'm a small donator, i usually only donate when i get sick of criming to get my end req for a gun i've had the other stats for for a month or so. at best i can make 400kish a month atm with way more activity than i can get without a vacation. it'll probably take me another month and a half to equip my next gun and i've had the other stats since i was level 22
Well, I'm happy for you guys.

I'm one of those melee guys.

I got my Riot Axe and it rocks. I know I can still train a lot and take it to another level. I don't care if there is a new axe... for now.

I know I won't quit. But I'll never donate thousands. I just can't. Just needs time and patience to crime for credits. A few small donations here and there.

Ask me a year ago if I ever tought I'd have 21 end someday.

New stuff is new stuff, and Zen needs to be thanked for that. I'm not saying everything has been perfect lately around here, but I still prefer getting new items in an ongoing game universe that I appreciate, than seeing that game die slowly.

So thanks Zen, and enjoy the shotty, mighty ones!
(2010.Apr.16 06:28 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]and rep should def come into play here....districts that require 5, 7, 9....rep is so hard to get but fair

+1
...........edit
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Reference URL's